ObamaInc with Assistance from WhiteHouse.gov is giving Supporters Tax Assistance

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
ObamaInc with Assistance from WhiteHouse.gov is giving Supporters Tax Assistance

From my Latest e-mail from ObamaInc:

How much could you save on your taxes?

Did you know that the average tax refund is up nearly 10% -- about $3,000 -- this year? And that there are more than a dozen Recovery Act tax cuts that over 100 million Americans can take advantage of this tax season?

See how much you could save thanks to the Recovery Act. Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | See how much you could save thanks to the Recovery Act

http://www.barackobama.com/images/email/041210_tax_savings.jpg

Together, in February 2009, we passed the Recovery Act -- taking our economy from the brink of disaster to the road to recovery, and keeping President Obama's campaign promise of giving 95% of working Americans a tax cut.

Now, it's tax season, and there are more than a dozen ways the Recovery Act is helping folks save -- credits for new homeowners, help with saving for college, and rewards for making your home more energy efficient.

After you find out how much you can save, make sure your family and friends can do the same by forwarding this email:

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | See how much you could save thanks to the Recovery Act
(^Why is that Piggybacking the Official White House Site...)

---

Anyway, Thoughts?...

:)

peace...

From my Latest e-mail from ObamaInc:

How much could you save on your taxes?

Did you know that the average tax refund is up nearly 10% -- about $3,000 -- this year? And that there are more than a dozen Recovery Act tax cuts that over 100 million Americans can take advantage of this tax season?

See how much you could save thanks to the Recovery Act. Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | See how much you could save thanks to the Recovery Act

http://www.barackobama.com/images/email/041210_tax_savings.jpg

Together, in February 2009, we passed the Recovery Act -- taking our economy from the brink of disaster to the road to recovery, and keeping President Obama's campaign promise of giving 95% of working Americans a tax cut.

Now, it's tax season, and there are more than a dozen ways the Recovery Act is helping folks save -- credits for new homeowners, help with saving for college, and rewards for making your home more energy efficient.

After you find out how much you can save, make sure your family and friends can do the same by forwarding this email:

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | See how much you could save thanks to the Recovery Act
(^Why is that Piggybacking the Official White House Site...)

---

Anyway, Thoughts?...

:)

peace...

Works for me!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Why we the taxpayers of course.

DC seems to think money grows on a tree. It don't. If it did I would have an orchard full of em.

Wonder how much the 47% that pay no Fed taxes at all will reap from this windfall???

The horses pulling that damned wagon are getting pretty tired and that damned wagon just keeps getting fuller and fuller.

Last edited:

DC seems to think money grows on a tree. It don't. If it did I would have an orchard full of em.

Wonder how much the 47% that pay no Fed taxes at all will reap from this windfall???

What is wrong with helping people get the most LEGAL tax refund they can, exactly? Would you prefer the Federal Government keep more of your money?

What is wrong with helping people get the most LEGAL tax refund they can, exactly? Would you prefer the Federal Government keep more of your money?

Nope. Not a damned thing wrong with taxpayers getting more of THEIR money back.

Just wonder how much the 47% who pay no Fed taxes are reaping as well.

Nope. Not a damned thing wrong with taxpayers getting more of THEIR money back.

Just wonder how much the 47% who pay no Fed taxes are reaping as well.

These people LEGALLY get refunds now. What is your point? What about our tax laws do you not understand?

May be legal but doesn't make it right.

Those that don't pay Fed taxes shouldn't be getting any refunds at all.

If they don't pay in, why should they be able to collect??

Forum List

Back