ObamaInc wants you to Seminar Call Rush, Sean and the others... Presidential?...

How dumb is this guy?

He's making blowhards like Limbaugh and Hannity look far more legitimate than they really are. No way any sensible advisor could be encouraging this. Have to think this is Barack's fragile ego is pushing this through. What's next? OFA telling people to "share their story" on USMB?

I really consider this whole thing hilarious then i thought of something.....

Has there ever been a President with their very own personal coat of arms before?

I hope this is simply arrogance on Obamas part.

I wonder why the President won't make the call himself?

-TSO

Why would he?

Rush would Eat him Alive in a Debate...

And the Offer is Open.

:)

peace...
Stuttering Limptard couldn't debate anyone, and he knows it. That's why he has a CALL SCREENER to PROTECT HIM.

If a caller "will not stand a chance" why does he need a screener to protect him in the first place? :cuckoo:

I challenge all you paying DittoTards to get your MessiahRushie to debate Me over the air. You paid for a private email address to get preference with him, so do your best to to get him to debate me for MONEY. :rofl:

February 26, 2010
Obama Website Trains Seminar Callers to Spam Talk Radio Shows
RUSH: I did not see me. I did not see this show. I did not see this phone number. Now, there are one or two reasons why, and it's not an oversight. I know they didn't forget it. It's either that they know that their spammers already know how to get a hold of this program, maybe they know that their spammers don't have a chance of getting through Mr. Snerdley. And it could also be, and I think this is probably the most likely of the three scenarios, they know that their spammers, their seminar callers will not stand a chance if they do get on the air.

Last edited:
Rush would Eat him Alive in a Debate...
:eusa_eh: :lol:

Rush couldn't debate his way out of a wet paper bag. That gasbag is only good for loudly ticking off talking points over and over and over, and not for much else. You can tell what the day's talky points were by the chatter of the corporatists on this dumb board.
Not only repeating himself, but DENYING he repeats himself!!!!! :cuckoo: :lol:

Health Care Summit Backfires Big Time on Obama and the Democrats
February 25, 2010
RUSH: [1 minute and 52 seconds into the rant] Here's Obama, he actually said, (paraphrasing) "I don't count my time because I'm the president. The time I speak doesn't count because I'm the president." You know, Mitch McConnell said, (paraphrasing) "Hey, you know what? You guys are not giving us a fair shake on the time."

RUSH: [6 minutes and 3 seconds into the rant] I could go on for the next 20 minutes without repeating myself in doing analysis, but I think, folks, that this is backfiring on these people. The Republicans have been short-changed on time, and the president says, (paraphrasing) "I don't count my time because I'm president, you know, I won. I don't count my time."

Last edited:
Since when did Stossel jump the shark? I didnt realize he'd gone to the Dark Side.

Typical seminar caller opening: "Thanks for taking my call. I really enjoy the show. You know, I'm a life-long conservative Republican but this [latest conservative or GOP stance] has got me thinking it may be time to switch parties."

They start out all ernest, then when their cover gets blown, they end up with "Aw FUCK YOU Rush! (Or Michael, or Hugh, or...)

But the thing is when you call in you pretend to be an Obama hating right wingnut.

When they call on you to comment flip 180 on em and foul em up.

And then get hammered by the guy who's been there done that WAY MORE OFTEN than any loon who would actually believe this is good strategy.

Rush and Hannity eat liars and frauds for breakfast. They LOVE it when fakers do the 180 They see it coming...trust me...they're professionals.

They had a huge stable of these people calling all the shows back in the clinton years.

It is good entertainment

All the big talkers have been through it before, and they know the signals. They lemon pick the loons and make fun of them.

Typical seminar caller opening: "Thanks for taking my call. I really enjoy the show. You know, I'm a life-long conservative Republican but this [latest conservative or GOP stance] has got me thinking it may be time to switch parties."

They start out all ernest, then when their cover gets blown, they end up with "Aw FUCK YOU Rush! (Or Michael, or Hugh, or...)

But the thing is when you call in you pretend to be an Obama hating right wingnut.

When they call on you to comment flip 180 on em and foul em up.

And then get hammered by the guy who's been there done that WAY MORE OFTEN than any loon who would actually believe this is good strategy.

Rush and Hannity eat liars and frauds for breakfast. They LOVE it when fakers do the 180 They see it coming...trust me...they're professionals.
The fact that they have to pretend to be a DittoTard to get past the screener puts the lie to the claim that they move those who disagree with Stuttering LimpTard to the top of the line.

Just for the record, I've gotten through several times since 1993, never pretending to be a DittoTard, and I was hung up on every time.

February 26, 2010
RUSH: You know, we always put people that disagree to the front of the line, we never hang up on anybody here, and so if you want to go for it

February 26, 2010
RUSH: their spammers don't have a chance of getting through Mr. Snerdley.

031010-final-march-day2.jpg

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back