ObamaInc wants you to Seminar Call Rush, Sean and the others... Presidential?...

Nothing wrong with having a trademark. I've got one, I use it. Sign of the Beast is a fringe thing to say, but I know you jest.

To the topic: this is pretty fuckin ridiculous of a President to do. Wait, the DNC to do. Read the credits.

Are you suggesting that the DNC used the infamous Obama symbol without the President's okey dokey?

Nope./

Exactly... So why even Run the Static in the First Place, GT?...

:)

peace...

Rush would Eat him Alive in a Debate...
:eusa_eh: :lol:

Rush couldn't debate his way out of a wet paper bag. That gasbag is only good for loudly ticking off talking points over and over and over, and not for much else. You can tell what the day's talky points were by the chatter of the corporatists on this dumb board.

Last edited:

peace...

For one, I don't think that Obama is The Devil, so the mark of the beast shit is what caused me to create static.

Past that, it's really a non-issue to me and C: I despise talk radio guys and never hid that fact about meesewf

Further, Obama has been reaching the people with his ideas. See: yesterday's 7 + hours. I hardly think he needs to Diminish the office by legitimizing a fringe hate monger.

And he has still failed. His approval ratings dropped to 44% and most of the people who watched any of the discussion know it was a waste of time. It got nothing done.

-TSO

LOL, Rush has nothing but talking points, Republicans have nothing but talking points, the new phrase (talking points) that was sent out by the Dnc on what to say memo.:lol:

peace...

For one, I don't think that Obama is The Devil, so the mark of the beast shit is what caused me to create static.

Past that, it's really a non-issue to me and C: I despise talk radio guys and never hid that fact about meesewf

Obviously I have MORE Respect for the Fallen Angel than to Honestly Compare him to Barry... :lol:

peace...

peace...

Obviously I have MORE Respect for the Fallen Angel than to Honestly Compare him to Barry... :lol:

peace...

Goog for a giggle or deux

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say this latest lunacy has come from the pea-sized brain of Cass Sunstein.

January 18, 2010 10:34 AM EST by John Stossel
Stealth Propaganda

An obscure 2008 academic article gained traction with bloggers over the weekend. The article was written by the head of Obama's Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Harvard Law Professor Cass Sunstein. He’s a good friend of the president and the promoter the contradictory idea: "libertarian paternalism". In the article, he muses about what government can do to combat "conspiracy" theories:

...we suggest a distinctive tactic for breaking up the hard core of extremists who supply conspiracy theories: cognitive infiltration of extremist groups, whereby government agents or their allies ... will undermine the crippled epistemology of those who subscribe to such theories. They do so by planting doubts about the theories and stylized facts that circulate within such groups, thereby introducing beneficial cognitive diversity.

That's right. Obama's Regulation Czar is so concerned about citizens thinking the wrong way that he proposed sending government agents to "infiltrate" these groups and manipulate them. This reads like an Onion article: Powerful government official proposes to combat paranoid conspiracy groups that believe the government is out to get them...by proving that they really are out to get them. Did nothing of what Sunstein was writing strike him as...I don't know...crazy? "Cognitive infiltration" of extremist groups by government agents? "Stylized facts"? Was "truthiness" too pedantic?

Read more: Stealth Propaganda John Stossel

Stealth Propaganda John Stossel

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say this latest lunacy has come from the pea-sized brain of Cass Sunstein.

January 18, 2010 10:34 AM EST by John Stossel
Stealth Propaganda

That's right. Obama's Regulation Czar is so concerned about citizens thinking the wrong way that he proposed sending government agents to "infiltrate" these groups and manipulate them. This reads like an Onion article: Powerful government official proposes to combat paranoid conspiracy groups that believe the government is out to get them...by proving that they really are out to get them.

Stealth Propaganda John Stossel
Oh man. That's come classic stuff right there! Haha!

The major kink in the plan of sending left wingers to call in to right-wing talk shows is that none (or very few) of them will be able to keep their cool which will undermine their points.

Clinton tried it on too.

It didn't work.

I read this on Boortz. He says bring it on. Making fun of these people is how he makes his regular customers happy.

OH, when I clicked the site, they were targeting Dr. Laura. It would be funny if she got on of them on the show.

But the thing is when you call in you pretend to be an Obama hating right wingnut.

When they call on you to comment flip 180 on em and foul em up.

02-26-2010-obama-1a.jpg
02-26-2010-obama-1b.jpg

ObamaInc wants you to Seminar Call Rush, Sean and the others... Presidential?...

Wow, this is bad. The Obama Administration feels threatened by talk show hosts. This guy is going down in flames faster than the Hindenburg.

OH, THE HUMANITY!

Forum List

Back