ObamaInc wants you to Seminar Call Rush, Sean and the others... Presidential?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
02-26-2010-obama-1a.jpg
02-26-2010-obama-1b.jpg

ObamaInc wants you to Seminar Call Rush, Sean and the others... Presidential?...

CALLING TIPS
Be polite, respectful, and clear. Remember, you represent Organizing for America.

How radio stations will connect you will depend on the show. Some radio shows may connect you right away, but most will take your name and basic info and put you on hold. You may or may not be able to hear the broadcast on the show while you're waiting. You may hear the radio host say something like, "Hello, we have your name on the line with us."

Some hosts may challenge your views. Stay calm and firm. Sharing a personal story about how health reform affects you and your family is a great way to show the importance and urgency of health reform.
If you can't get through, don't worry! If the show you call is busy or not accepting calls at the moment you call in, simply click "Give me another show" to find another.

DISCUSSION POINTS

These points are only to provide extra information and suggestions. Your personal story will make the most compelling message.

For most Americans, their health care plan covers too little and costs too much. Far too many people delay or even skip the care they need because they simply can’t afford it.

The plan the President laid out includes the largest health care tax cut for middle class families in history and makes coverage more affordable for tens of millions of families and small business owners and expands coverage to over 31 million Americans who are currently uninsured.

This plan will give millions of Americans new choices in health insurance by making coverage more affordable, ending the denial of coverage for pre-existing conditions, putting power in the hands of consumers instead of insurance companies and providing one of the largest tax cuts in history while also reducing our national deficit.

Reform couldn’t be more urgent – just this month consumers in California were told their premiums could go up as much as 39 percent.

Too many in Washington are now saying that we should delay or give up on reform entirely, but Americans understand the stakes for our economy and our lives, and we want action.

---

And what is with the Symbol on everything?... He Marks EVERYTHING like a Dog...

Or... The Beast.

:)

peace...

Nothing wrong with having a trademark. I've got one, I use it. Sign of the Beast is a fringe thing to say, but I know you jest.

To the topic: this is pretty fuckin ridiculous of a President to do. Wait, the DNC to do. Read the credits.

Nothing wrong with having a trademark. I've got one, I use it. Sign of the Beast is a fringe thing to say, but I know you jest.

To the topic: this is pretty fuckin ridiculous of a President to do. Wait, the DNC to do. Read the credits.

Sorry... Addressed that LIE by ObamaInc LONG ago...

He Actively Uses this Tool to his own Benefit and no DNC Disclaimer can Reverse that Fact.

I get Direct Correspondence via that Site from the President, like the letter I got about Haiti from him... Which was VERY Presidential, but he Used this Vehicle to get it out.

OFA Employs his Image, Symbolism and his Agenda 24/7...

They can take their Disclaimer and Shove it up their Dishonest Asses...

But I Digress....

How you been, GT?

peace...

He Actively Uses this Tool to his own Benefit and no DNC Disclaimer can Reverse that Fact.

I get Direct Correspondence via that Site from the President, like the letter I got about Haiti from him... Which was VERY Presidential, but he Used this Vehicle to get it out.

But I Digress....

How you been, GT?

peace...

Of course I'm not going to go and dig that up so, I guess I'll take that you feel it's a lie with a grain of salt. Of course a DNC org. is going to benefit a D President, though, lol I don't quander over why that may be at all. lol. Do you?

But I Digress....

How you been, GT?

peace...

Of course I'm not going to go and dig that up so, I guess I'll take that you feel it's a lie with a grain of salt. Of course a DNC org. is going to benefit a D President, though, lol I don't quander over why that may be at all. lol. Do you?

This is Obama's Site... End of List.

To Deny it in the Face of the Very Site itself, is to Deny Reality.

I get Personal Letters from him via that Site...

That's all that Needs to be said, but that's NOT all there is.

Surf the Site and you will see.

That is NOT a DNC Site, it's Obama's Site... From his Campaign in 2008 on.

They were even doing the [email protected] thing for him before that Minder Bullshit blew up in his Face.

If (43) was doing this Shit, you would be Up in Arms, GT...

Just be Honest about it.

peace...

peace...

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].

^That would have had the ACLU Shitting themselves if (43) had done it...

peace...

But I Digress....

How you been, GT?

peace...

This is Obama's Site... End of List.

To Deny it in the Face of the Very Site itself, is to Deny Reality.

I get Personal Letters from him via that Site...

That's all that Needs to be said, but that's NOT all there is.

Surf the Site and you will see.

That is NOT a DNC Site, it's Obama's Site... From his Campaign in 2008 on.

They were even doing the [email protected] thing for him before that Minder Bullshit blew up in his Face.

If (43) was doing this Shit, you would be Up in Arms, GT...

Just be Honest about it.

peace...

peace...

lmao, the fuck I would I voted for Bush, Mr. Silly Bumblejargain.

Obama having a promotional website, HIS or not, is one of those tiny little nonsense thingies I chalk up to the nothingness section of my brain. Some say that nothingness area is tiny, others large, but really.......

I wonder why the President won't make the call himself?

-TSO

Why would he?

Do you know the ratings that show would get? There would be millions tuned in from every party affiliation, every news orginization. If they even got a moderator and actually debated, the president could have the chance of getting his word and defending his program to virtually everyone in the country.

If he feels the word isn't getting out, why wouldn't he look to get it to the most people possible. An event like that could do it.

-TSO

DNC is really getting desperate. I almost laugh at what a waste of time and money this idea must be. I mean telling people which shows to call and what to say...

It's almost funny.

And we all understand that Obama wants a coat of arms. But he just isn't going to get to be king. Back down to 44% approval in todays Rasmussen report.

What? those 140 and counting "sermons" that the Obama has given hasn't been ENOUGH to edumacate those stupid Americans..:lol:

Do you know the ratings that show would get? There would be millions tuned in from every party affiliation, every news orginization. If they even got a moderator and actually debated, the president could have the chance of getting his word and defending his program to virtually everyone in the country.

If he feels the word isn't getting out, why wouldn't he look to get it to the most people possible. An event like that could do it.

-TSO

But to debate Rush is to legitimize him as an opponent. He's not, he lies/distorts and his money comes from throwing like-minded folks red meat. That's all he is, he's not interested in truth or anything like it.

Further, Obama has been reaching the people with his ideas. See: yesterday's 7 + hours. I hardly think he needs to Diminish the office by legitimizing a fringe hate monger.

Well they have to encourage people to call shows like Rush's and Beck's; they actually want people to hear their views. They won't get that on shows like Stephanie Miller and Ed Schultz. :)

Well they have to encourage people to call shows like Rush's and Beck's; they actually want people to hear their views. They won't get that on shows like Stephanie Miller and Ed Schultz. :)

The idea behind them calling the shows is a dumb one, but it's basically an attempt at trying to minimize damage to what they feel is the truth.

I can see why they'd do this, although I don't agree with it as a tactic at all.

Are you suggesting that the DNC used the infamous Obama symbol without the President's okey dokey?

Are you suggesting that the DNC used the infamous Obama symbol without the President's okey dokey?

Nope./

Forum List

Back