ObamaInc: Do you identify yourself with any of the following groups?

Your posts have become more than inane, and express a need to be included.

I suggest you post more cogently, and you will be responded to in the same vein.

My post was both cogent and concise. It is relevent and accurately describes the machinations of the R propaganda machine.
As for your opinion that the D's pander to different groups one might accurately point out the R's pandering to the evangelical Christians (promise them everything and laugh at them beind their back) and efforts to pit Americans against each other based on race, sexual orientation and religion.
As for the personal attack, it's exactly what I expect from 'your kind'.

My poor, sad friend, it was not a 'personal attack.'
Read it again.
It was an attempt to be helpful, as you see unable to provide a carefully thought out, linked post that is...yes, cogent.

1. And another error: "...the R's pandering to the evangelical Christians ..."
I kind of like the thinking of the evangelicals, in many respects, but it was not the Republicans who brought them onto the political scene: Jimmy Carter did so on the eve of his election.

"I think it's worth remembering that when Carter first described himself as an evangelical, born-again Christian, he was treated in a lot of the press as if he were some sort of Martian. It's hard for us to remember how new this very public presence of evangelicals is. There are 20 million of them in the country, and Carter was strange because he was one of 20 million people. But Carter was very reserved about this. …"
frontline: the jesus factor: president and his faith: religion in the white house - then and now | PBS

"Jimmy Carter was the first evangelical president in the era of the nascent Moral Majority."
Jimmy Carter, The Private Faith of | Krista's Journal [Speaking of Faith® from American Public Media]

Did you know that Jimmy Carter was a Democrat? See how you live and learn.
Funny how believing the left wing progaganda come back to bite you...

2. "...efforts to pit Americans against each other based on race..."
Have you heard of Identity Politics? It's the invention of the liberal/progressives: the Democrat Party.

Let's review:
Times have changed for the movement: it has evolved into one that is not just supportive of racial minorities- but behaves as though being black is an achievement, and being black is preferred, exceptional, and surpassing.

a. Being black is all that counts, not one’s condition or position: poor Southern black, rich blacks, foreign-born blacks, whatever…all get the same ‘rating,’ and are due the same perks- in the liberal worldview.

b. Consider the professor who will turn to a black student for the black perspective. Any black will do. Condescending? And, of course, the liberal sees nothing wrong with campus life where blacks eat, party, and live only with blacks. It seems that integration has become a racist convention. Ironic?

c. The support, though, depends on racial essentialism: blacks must behave within the liberal expectations, express the accepted black point of view, or they are inauthentic.

d. How nicely HBO's Bill Maher’s comment fits in: "I thought when we elected a black president, we were going to get a black president.” RealClearPolitics - Video - Maher: Obama Not Acting Like A "Real Black" President
Maher's comment strikes one as humorous, but only because the 'liberal racial test' is a well-known meme

So, should this be viewed as an effort "to pit Americans against each other based on race"? I think so.

Are you still sure that 'cogent' is the appropriate name for your posts?
Doesn't 'inane' seem more appropriate?

So, it seems that you, while crying out for attention, have nothing to bring to the table..nothing that is correct, at least.

Although my last suggestion was spurned, I'll turn the other cheek and offer another: try some education before your next post.

Ta-ta.

Well done, a perfect combination of condescension, delivered both coolly and haughtily. I particularly enjoyed the history lesson in re Jimmy Carter. Though I'd much rather discuss how Carter inherited an economy broken by the R's; you remember, Nixon promising to end the war in vietnam in 1968 and prosecuting it until he 'left' office. Of course Nixon didn't cut taxes and wage war - the R's left that for a later R president. But the result was similar, paying for a war on credit broke the economy. Remember sweetie, we even invented a new word to discribe it: Stagflation.
Of course you must remember how President Ford worked to end inflation and unemployment - as do all good R's he devised a slogan: WIN (whip inflation now). He didn't and left the mess for Carter.

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | OFA Survey

Do you identify yourself with any of the following groups?
(Check all that apply):

African Americans
Americans Abroad
Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
Business Owners/Entrepreneurs
Environmentalists
Healthcare Professionals
Labor
Latinos/Hispanics
LGBT
Native Americans
People of Faith
People with Disabilities
Seniors
Students
Veterans
Young Professionals

---

^Those are all of the Options Available in a Survey from BarryInc.

Where does one begin?...

:)

peace...

I am a healthcare professional, so I guess I'm in! :lol:

What a weird list. "People of faith"? Is that a politically correct term for a religious person, or does it also include those who believe in 'The Cult of Hope and Change'? :eusa_pray:

(Check all that apply):

African Americans
Americans Abroad
Environmentalists
Healthcare Professionals
Labor
Latinos/Hispanics
LGBT
Native Americans
People of Faith
People with Disabilities
Seniors
Students
Veterans
Young Professionals

---

^Those are all of the Options Available in a Survey from BarryInc.

Where does one begin?...

peace...

I am a healthcare professional, so I guess I'm in! :lol:

What a weird list. "People of faith"? Is that a politically correct term for a religious person, or does it also include those who believe in 'The Cult of Hope and Change'? :eusa_pray:

:clap2:

peace...

My post was both cogent and concise. It is relevent and accurately describes the machinations of the R propaganda machine.
As for your opinion that the D's pander to different groups one might accurately point out the R's pandering to the evangelical Christians (promise them everything and laugh at them beind their back) and efforts to pit Americans against each other based on race, sexual orientation and religion.
As for the personal attack, it's exactly what I expect from 'your kind'.

My poor, sad friend, it was not a 'personal attack.'
Read it again.
It was an attempt to be helpful, as you see unable to provide a carefully thought out, linked post that is...yes, cogent.

1. And another error: "...the R's pandering to the evangelical Christians ..."
I kind of like the thinking of the evangelicals, in many respects, but it was not the Republicans who brought them onto the political scene: Jimmy Carter did so on the eve of his election.

"I think it's worth remembering that when Carter first described himself as an evangelical, born-again Christian, he was treated in a lot of the press as if he were some sort of Martian. It's hard for us to remember how new this very public presence of evangelicals is. There are 20 million of them in the country, and Carter was strange because he was one of 20 million people. But Carter was very reserved about this. …"
frontline: the jesus factor: president and his faith: religion in the white house - then and now | PBS

"Jimmy Carter was the first evangelical president in the era of the nascent Moral Majority."
Jimmy Carter, The Private Faith of | Krista's Journal [Speaking of Faith® from American Public Media]

Did you know that Jimmy Carter was a Democrat? See how you live and learn.
Funny how believing the left wing progaganda come back to bite you...

2. "...efforts to pit Americans against each other based on race..."
Have you heard of Identity Politics? It's the invention of the liberal/progressives: the Democrat Party.

Let's review:
Times have changed for the movement: it has evolved into one that is not just supportive of racial minorities- but behaves as though being black is an achievement, and being black is preferred, exceptional, and surpassing.

a. Being black is all that counts, not one’s condition or position: poor Southern black, rich blacks, foreign-born blacks, whatever…all get the same ‘rating,’ and are due the same perks- in the liberal worldview.

b. Consider the professor who will turn to a black student for the black perspective. Any black will do. Condescending? And, of course, the liberal sees nothing wrong with campus life where blacks eat, party, and live only with blacks. It seems that integration has become a racist convention. Ironic?

c. The support, though, depends on racial essentialism: blacks must behave within the liberal expectations, express the accepted black point of view, or they are inauthentic.

d. How nicely HBO's Bill Maher’s comment fits in: "I thought when we elected a black president, we were going to get a black president.” RealClearPolitics - Video - Maher: Obama Not Acting Like A "Real Black" President
Maher's comment strikes one as humorous, but only because the 'liberal racial test' is a well-known meme

So, should this be viewed as an effort "to pit Americans against each other based on race"? I think so.

Are you still sure that 'cogent' is the appropriate name for your posts?
Doesn't 'inane' seem more appropriate?

So, it seems that you, while crying out for attention, have nothing to bring to the table..nothing that is correct, at least.

Although my last suggestion was spurned, I'll turn the other cheek and offer another: try some education before your next post.

Ta-ta.

Well done, a perfect combination of condescension, delivered both coolly and haughtily. I particularly enjoyed the history lesson in re Jimmy Carter. Though I'd much rather discuss how Carter inherited an economy broken by the R's; you remember, Nixon promising to end the war in vietnam in 1968 and prosecuting it until he 'left' office. Of course Nixon didn't cut taxes and wage war - the R's left that for a later R president. But the result was similar, paying for a war on credit broke the economy. Remember sweetie, we even invented a new word to discribe it: Stagflation.
Of course you must remember how President Ford worked to end inflation and unemployment - as do all good R's he devised a slogan: WIN (whip inflation now). He didn't and left the mess for Carter.

WHAT! No credit for atomizing your argument that ""...efforts to pit Americans against each other based on race..." were Republican-based????

It is true Jimmy Carter was the first 'born again' president, it is also true he inherited an incredible mess from Nixon/Ford. Stagflation was something new to the economists, who were as lost then as they were during the recent meltdown. Evangelicals had a mixed relation with Carter and while they supported him in his first run, they lost interest in the second and we had our worst president of modern times, Ronnie 'lost at the movies' Reagan. Carter was too complicated and not enough of a cheer leader for the American people. Never say things are tough and complicated or you lose.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/carter/peopleevents/p_jcarter.html

OpEdNews - Article: Ronald Reagan: Worst President Ever?

"....there's a growing realization that the starting point for many of the catastrophes confronting the United States today can be traced to Reagan's presidency. There's also a grudging reassessment that the "failed"- presidents of the 1970s--Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter--may deserve more credit for trying to grapple with the problems that now beset the country."

Last edited:
It is true Jimmy Carter was the first 'born again' president, it is also true he inherited an incredible mess from Nixon/Ford. Stagflation was something new to the economists, who were as lost then as they were during the recent meltdown. Evangelicals had a mixed relation with Carter and while they supported him in his first run, they lost interest in the second and we had our worst president of modern times, Ronnie 'lost at the movies' Reagan. Carter was too complicated and not enough of a cheer leader for the American people. Never say things are tough and complicated or you lose.

American Experience | Jimmy Carter | People & Events

"....there's a growing realization that the starting point for many of the catastrophes confronting the United States today can be traced to Reagan's presidency. There's also a grudging reassessment that the "failed"- presidents of the 1970s--Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter--may deserve more credit for trying to grapple with the problems that now beset the country."

"....there's a growing realization that the starting point for many of the catastrophes confronting the United States today can be traced to Reagan's presidency."

And, luckily, all of those with this realization can be found in the same place: The Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane.

Visiting hours: 10am- 6pm.

American Experience | Jimmy Carter | People & Events

"....there's a growing realization that the starting point for many of the catastrophes confronting the United States today can be traced to Reagan's presidency."

And, luckily, all of those with this realization can be found in the same place: The Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane.

Visiting hours: 10am- 6pm.

Honest trolls simply cut and run when exposed; you, PC, default to arrogance.

Got my GOP survey in the mail today... nothing about how I classify myself or race or dressing up like the opposite sex or deviant sex.
.. must be a DemocRAT thing... :rofl:

peace

(Check all that apply):

African Americans
Americans Abroad
Environmentalists
Healthcare Professionals
Labor
Latinos/Hispanics
LGBT
Native Americans
People of Faith
People with Disabilities
Seniors
Students
Veterans
Young Professionals

---

So why would ObamaInc Specify some Races but not others?...

And some Sexual Choices, but not others?...

peace...

New Topics

Forum List

Back