Obamahaters - FYI

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I just wanted to let all the Obamahaters know that Obama will be in Boston, Massachusetts on October 28th to throw out the first pitch of the World Series.

Here are a couple of bitch topics to discuss:

1. Why is Obama throwing out a pitch for a baseball game when he has so much else to do? What sitting President has ever done this before?

2. Did Obama waste more taxpayer money flying from Washington to Boston? Wouldn't it have been more cost effective for him to have taken a train?

3. Michelle Obama's outfit was so ugly. And she was wearing red. Is she a communist?

Will he be asking the favorite to spread the score? After all it's, not fair if one team is paying their pitcher more. Maybe he can suggest that the teams just have a beer and call it even.

He's only going to Boston because any other sports team would be in a city that wasn't full of lily livered liberals that wouldn't be afraid to boo him.

Kind of confident that Boston is going to the Series, aren't you?

Are you certain it won't be L.A. or Lord forbid, N.Y.?

Immie

Immie

Well, for one, he wouldn't be in LA...if he was in California, it would be Anaheim.

And the only other options would be Detroit or Minnesota.

I'm thinking Boston in October is pretty nice. He could then head up to Salem and watch some witch hanging reenactments.

Immie

Well, for one, he wouldn't be in LA...if he was in California, it would be Anaheim.

I'm thinking Boston in October is pretty nice. He could then head up to Salem and watch some witch hanging reenactments.

Having grown up in the SF Bay Area, Anaheim is LA. :)

The whole area is all one big sea of concrete anyway.

But, what I meant was that it seemed that you were pretty confident that the BoSox' were going to succeed in reaching the series. Thought maybe you were giving your pick as to who would be the AL Champs. Thought I heard a little bit of Trash Talking in there.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

But, what I meant was that it seemed that you were pretty confident that the BoSox' were going to succeed in reaching the series. Thought maybe you were giving your pick as to who would be the AL Champs.

Immie

Of course the Sox will be in the WS...who else would you choose?

But, what I meant was that it seemed that you were pretty confident that the BoSox' were going to succeed in reaching the series. Thought maybe you were giving your pick as to who would be the AL Champs.

Immie

Of course the Sox will be in the WS...who else would you choose?

Given my choices at the moment, I'd say... Go Boston! But that is not based on having paid any attention to the game over the last 20 years.

Immie

what the hell will he be doing throwing out the first pitch of the World Series in Boston when the game will be in New York?

Left wing conspiracy. (The above post should be moved to Conspiracy Theories)

what the hell will he be doing throwing out the first pitch of the World Series in Boston when the game will be in New York?

His teleprompter screwed up again and told him the game was going to be in Boston?

Immie

All sitting Presidents do it, don't they?

But it's the way he does it....

No...no other president has ever done it...and if an Republican president did it, we know for sure that Democrats would bash him mercilessly. We just know.

And if you point out again that all presidents have done this, you will be ignored....or run away from.

I just wanted to let all the Obamahaters know that Obama will be in Boston, Massachusetts on October 28th to throw out the first pitch of the World Series.
Cool, another epic fail for Barry as the first game will be in NY and Fenway will be empty.

Go Barry!

And take Biden with you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back