Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Gas was $1.84 when President Bush left office. Obama doesn't win a prize for keeping it high just about all of his Presidency and they getting it down just before he leave office. That's assuming the OP thinks the President has anything to do with the price of gas.

The economy was tanking during his final 6 months. We shed millions of jobs. Gas surplus cause the price to drop. You remember the Great Bush Recession of 2008 don't you?

Of course, and we're still in it.

Sure we are.

In reality it ended in June of President Obama's first term. It took him a lot longer to bring us obamagas but it was well worth the wait. With my electric bill tied to the obamagas price index, I'm saving even more in the hot dog days of summer.

Last edited:
I love the low gas prices.
My new truck with the 5.7 sucks the shit down like a thirsty camel.
It is kinda weird how liberals applaud the burning of more fossil fuels though...but whatever.
Let me give you some advice..

Show your liberal card and you get your Obamagas for free

get_and_card.gif

It is kinda weird how liberals applaud the burning of more fossil fuels though...but whatever.

get_and_card.gif

Nah,I'd rather pay 5 bucks a gallon than connect myself with liberal pukes.....but then I can afford it.

With the 38 gallon tank it would require a months worth of EBT benefits just to fill it up.

get_and_card.gif

Nah,I'd rather pay 5 bucks a gallon than connect myself with liberal pukes.....but then I can afford it.

With the 38 gallon tank it would require a months worth of EBT benefits just to fill it up.

All you have to do is show your card, wink and say.....

Fill it up with OBAMAGAS

get_and_card.gif

Fill it up with OBAMAGAS

I knew you liberals have problems with percentages but apparently reading is another short coming.

get_and_card.gif

Fill it up with OBAMAGAS

I knew you liberals have problems with percentages but apparently reading is another short coming.
Who has to worry about percentages when you get your Obamagas for FREE?

get_and_card.gif

Fill it up with OBAMAGAS

Jesus Christ can you not read!!!!

get_and_card.gif

Fill it up with OBAMAGAS

Of course, as a liberal, I don't have to worry about filling up a 38 gallon tank.......my Prius won't take that much

ah... that is where the donald demographic comes in. because really undereducated whites males are having a problem with employment. and there in lies the republican base. my big complaint about the way these campaigns are run is that those should be democratic voters (and generally have been) but we aren't speaking to their concerns.

of course, donald's kkk'ers and white supremacists and neo-nazis aren't part of any demographic dems could speak to. but not all of donald's demographic is kkk'ers, neo-nazis and white supremacists. they're just the loudest part of it.
Trumpgas will only be available for the elite

You can fill up all you want, but then you get sued.
And you have to trade your older car in for a younger hot car every few years.

With Rumpgas your car runs, but it keeps reversing its direction so you never get anywhere.

With Rumpgas, your car does a face scan. If you're Mexican, Muslim, Female, Chinese, Native American or if you're born in Indiana or Hawaii but your parents weren't -- it drives you out of the country and makes you pay for it. And the whole time it goes "bing bing bing bing bing bing".

On the other hand if your Russian or North Korean, your car just purrs.

Try Rumpgas® today. Just drive right up to the pump and tell the attendant, "we want deal".

All the pumps would have to be changed for Rumpgas. Normal-fingered people won't be able to get a grip on it.

Ultimately it won't matter, as Rumpgas will go out of bidness pretty quickly.
Then the customer will be --------- wait for it ----------------- tankrupt.

Last edited:

Fill it up with OBAMAGAS

Of course, as a liberal, I don't have to worry about filling up a 38 gallon tank.......my Prius won't take that much

And of course as a Good ole Boy I'd rather walk than drive a Pious.

Fill it up with OBAMAGAS

Driving a Prius makes me want to go out and hug a tree

Driving a Prius makes me want to go out and hug a tree

Be sure and wrap that rascal so you dont get elm disease.

Forum List

Back