Obamad gets picked up ...

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
o-OBAMA-PICKED-UP-900.jpg

Van Duzer, by the way, is a registered Republican who voted for Obama in 2008 and says he will do so again in November.

"I don't vote party line, I vote who I feel comfortable with, and I do feel extremely comfortable with him," he told the press pool.

We're lucky to have this man in the White House.

Imagine anyone even hugging what's his name without giving him money first. Lots and lots of money. Come to think of it, there's not enough money on the planet to get Mittens to behave like a human being.

Obama Picked Up By Scott Van Duzer, Florida Pizza Place Owner (PHOTO, VIDEO)

Last edited:
awwww ... cmon, even you bitter and hate filled rw's gotta like this one.

LOL

Actually, unless it was approved ahead of time, I'm shocked that the SS would allow that to happen.

o-OBAMA-PICKED-UP-900.jpg

Van Duzer, by the way, is a registered Republican who voted for Obama in 2008 and says he will do so again in November.

"I don't vote party line, I vote who I feel comfortable with, and I do feel extremely comfortable with him," he told the press pool.

We're lucky to have this man in the White House.

Imagine anyone even hugging what's his name without giving him money first. Lots and lots of money. Come to think of it, there's not enough money on the planet to get Mittens to behave like a human being.

Obama Picked Up By Scott Van Duzer, Florida Pizza Place Owner (PHOTO, VIDEO)

Was that a congratulatory hug for his part in Brian Terry's murder?

Or was that a donor that received one of the fraudulent loans?

Forum List

Back