Obamacare will create jobs.cost effective and safe

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by LilOlLady, Nov 7, 2009.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    OBAMACARE WILL CREATE JOBS.
    COST EFFECTIVE AND SAFE

Obama care will not cost anything. It will pay for itself and may even help pay down the deficit. It will create jobs, create taxes and create savings and save lives.
    It will put doctors, nurses and medical staff to work, and workers pay taxes.
    Unemployed construction workers, in all areas, will be taken off the unemployment compensation roll, put back to work building hospital and clinics, paying taxes and saving the government millions in unemployment compensation.
    Hospitals and clinics will have to have fixtures and furniture, landscaped, etc, and janitors to clean, etc and workers pay taxes.
    Hospital and clinic staff will be put to work, off unemployment compensation and paying taxes.
    Obamacare will take millions off unemployment compensation and put millions back to work paying taxes and saving the government.
    There is no logical reason to oppose government run healthcare that will insure millions who do not have healthcare. No reasons to oppose government run healthcare because it already run thousands of county and state healthcare centers and programs across this country. These government run programs and facilities has existed for years and with no complaints until we elected a black president. Obamacare will work much the same. Now do the math.
    If social security had been privatized, government would have had to bail it out.
    Nothing will work to cover healthcare for all except government run healthcare.
    No way you can make private healthcare effective, and affordable for everyone.-

2. Liberty

Liberty Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +548
    :cuckoo:

3. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,829
    ------Reality------

------Libruls-----

Parallel tracks that never meet

4. RadiomanATL

RadiomanATL Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    Can your crystal ball tell me the lottery numbers as well?

5. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have won the coveted "Troll Post of the Week"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,104
    And everyone will ride a unicorn and slide down a rainbow into a pot of gold.

[​IMG]

7. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    [​IMG]

8. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    Any doubt now as to why this piece of troll shit was the latest to be added to my ignore list???

9. ProudFossil

ProudFossil Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16
    I am rather glad it passed. I am of the age it does not matter. I will not be around much longer. However I find it very amusing that the children of my children will be having to pass for this monstrosity. And the reason for my amusement is my children are all bleeding heart liberals except for one who is not married and has no children.

I do wish I could be here in about ten years when my grandchildren start complaining to their parents who voted the asswipes into both the congress and the white house about their taxes and extremely poor health benefits. I would be screaming I TOLD YOU SO!!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Full-Auto

Full-Auto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,615
    I HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS RANT.

First the legislation passed will be a big job killer, You have just increased costs for business that will be passed to the consumer. With employeers being forced to pay 72.5% for singles and 60% for families , you guys have just killed any older worker opportunities for employment has it will cost more for their premiums, you have also made it a lot tougher for anyone with a family to gain empoyement.

Why would I as an employeer hire someone that will cost me more. I will simply look for young single workers. Not all business operates on the suit and tie program.

Now we havent even discussed the need for more prisons for americans that can not afford what the democrats say they can afford.

Caution you are getting what you wished for an increase in unemployment.