ObamaCare Waivers: 729!!!!!

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Indeed. A few days ago, the total was 222.

Ya think?

The national celebration to embrace ObamaCare continues with a total of 729 organizations now receiving approved waivers!

Approved Applications for Waiver of the Annual Limits Requirements of the PHS Act Section 2711 as of December 3, 2010 | HHS.gov

The list is Quite Interesting. A veritable smorgasboard of Big Government cronies, large and small.

I can't picture a greater Testament to the absurdity of the Bill. How many on that list voted for the damn bill in the first place?

The national celebration to embrace ObamaCare continues with a total of 729 organizations now receiving approved waivers!

Approved Applications for Waiver of the Annual Limits Requirements of the PHS Act Section 2711 as of December 3, 2010 | HHS.gov

The list is Quite Interesting. A veritable smorgasboard of Big Government cronies, large and small.

I can't picture a greater Testament to the absurdity of the Bill. How many on that list voted for the damn bill in the first place?

I'd say all of them and I think the end goal is the "public option"

It's Filtered, Layered, Damage Control. They know what they are doing, they just don't want us to know.

If I Win The Future, I'm going to look at which companies are the most valuable and buy their stock now!

Big Government cronie:

"Town of Chenango"

tocsign09.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
Mon cher Samson,

A Big Government crony is one, small or large, who uses its relationship with the BG to get taxpayer money shoveled into its trough or other special favors (i.e., the waiver).

Forum List

Back