Obamacare & The 2016 Presidential Election

This is where you lose me.

For as long as I have been in this debate, nobody has explicitly stated their goals or objectives.

Obama was the worst.

So when you use the term "sorry", that has no meaning to me. And your second claim is not justified either.
Have you got any benefits from obamacare

I was able to keep my kids on my insurance.
Look at the cost verses how much benefits you'll get. Will you fill the deductible.

A sane person would hope they wouldn't have to take their kids to the doctor so frequently that they "fill the deductible." Sane people want their children to stay healthy.

Someone with your attitude would be glad his kids got sick or injured often enough for you to "get your money's worth."

That's my point. They will not go enough to pay the deductible so they'll pay full price of office visit and premiums for insurance that will give no benefits.

Or they won't go....and then they'll have a much bigger problem.

And they'll be sooooooooooooooooooooo thankful to have insurance.

They'll get fixed (hopefully) and then declare bankruptcy because of the high cost of their deductible (and then the wingers on this board will jump around and throw poop all the while screaming......"see, I told you so") thus making them a self-fullfilling prophecy.

Have you got any benefits from obamacare

Look at the cost verses how much benefits you'll get. Will you fill the deductible.

A sane person would hope they wouldn't have to take their kids to the doctor so frequently that they "fill the deductible." Sane people want their children to stay healthy.

Someone with your attitude would be glad his kids got sick or injured often enough for you to "get your money's worth."

That's my point. They will not go enough to pay the deductible so they'll pay full price of office visit and premiums for insurance that will give no benefits.

They'll get fixed (hopefully) and then declare bankruptcy because of the high cost of their deductible (and then the wingers on this board will jump around and throw poop all the while screaming......"see, I told you so") thus making them a self-fullfilling prophecy.[/QUOT.

If they can't afford a little doctor bill now how do you think they're going to afford that big deductible all at once. Get real.

They'll get fixed (hopefully) and then declare bankruptcy because of the high cost of their deductible (and then the wingers on this board will jump around and throw poop all the while screaming......"see, I told you so") thus making them a self-fullfilling prophecy.[/QUOT.

If they can't afford a little doctor bill now how do you think they're going to afford that big deductible all at once. Get real.

You missed my sarcasm.

That is exactly what I've been saying all along.

I hate Obamacare.

I hate that we don't have an honest conversation about health care.

It took me a long to time to finally decide he purposely lied to us....and didn't just miscalculate.

I like how you both pretend there were never high deductible plans or patients filing for bankruptcy until January 2014.

You missed my sarcasm.

I hate Obamacare.

It took me a long to time to finally decide he purposely lied to us....and didn't just miscalculate.

I know he lied, and the worst thing about that was he knew it when he did it.

There is one important aspect to the upcoming election and Obamacare: a republican POTUS will sign a bill to repeal the law, and it is believed that Bernie Sanders will repeal Obamacare, therefore Obamacare is history. Ya' gotta have faith.
It would take an act of Congress, good luck with that....

You missed my sarcasm.

I hate Obamacare.

He was just uncertain...

There is one important aspect to the upcoming election and Obamacare: a republican POTUS will sign a bill to repeal the law, and it is believed that Bernie Sanders will repeal Obamacare, therefore Obamacare is history. Ya' gotta have faith.
It would take an act of Congress, good luck with that....

Or a country so Fed up with dems they vote them all out.

I'm betting none of you can provide evidence that "Bernie Sanders will repeal Obamacare."

(This is the part where you say "It doesn't matter because he's too old and no one takes him seriously and he'll never be elected and...")

:popcorn:

You missed my sarcasm.

I hate Obamacare.

That's what I wasn't clear on.

It's become more so with time.

I like how you both pretend there were never high deductible plans or patients filing for bankruptcy until January 2014.
what country are you in? we didn't have deductibles we had co-pays

Oh, we had deductibles.

There were catastrophic plans out there with 7500 deductibles. They often cost about 70/month.

Now we have bronze plans that can be up to five times that much (if you don't get government help....why couldn't they help with the others before ?) and still have massive deductibles.

It's hysterical to watch the far left cheer for crappy quality.

The Obama Administration’s $5 Billion Obamacare Problem

and some of those companies think they need to be paid

Is it time for you to make the "tort reform will solve everything" speech?
Thanks to your gov't we're beyond reform.

I disagree. A government can't do its thing without a compliant society to accommodate them. If we simply refuse to do that, they'll have no choice but to acquiesce.

Correct.

But the uneducated electorate continues to vote itself short term support on a credit card.

Forum List

Back