Obamacare tax to hit 6 million mostly middle class

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
OBAMACARE TAX TO HIT 6 MILLION MOSTLY MIDDLE CLASS | Nwo Report

That is coming from the CBO... So this Obamacare tax is going to hit the middle class the ones Obama promised that would not have their taxes raised. I know most retired military personal who has Tricare premiums over the next 5 years will go up 300 percent with the first hike going into effect on Jan 1 unless the senate passes some sort of budge LOL yeah like Reid will pass any budget anytime soon...

So this Obamacare who said this will help the middle class is actually going to be the ones most effective and have to pay most . These are people making 123,000 dollars and less mostly in the 40-50K a year .

The war in Iraq is over. Osama bin Laden is dead. Troops are coming home from Afghanistan. So now -- in a show of thanks -- the president wants to gradually triple their Tricare premiums.

The administration's admitted objective to Congress, as reported by the Washington Free Beacon, is "to force military retirees to reduce their involvement in Tricare and eventually opt out of the program in favor of alternatives established by the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare."

Under the new plan, Tricare annual premiums will increase 30 percent to 78 percent in the first year. After that the plan more than triples the premium payment in five-year increases ranging from 94 percent to 345 percent.

Obama Thanks Military for Service by Tripling Tricare Premiums - Yahoo! News

http://freebeacon.com/trashing-tricare/
The Obama administration’s proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to pay sharply more for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers’ benefits untouched. The proposal is causing a major rift within the Pentagon, according to U.S. officials. Several congressional aides suggested the move is designed to increase the enrollment in Obamacare’s state-run insurance exchanges.

Administration officials told Congress that one goal of the increased fees is to force military retirees to reduce their involvement in Tricare and eventually opt out of the program in favor of alternatives established by the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.

What a lying fucking asshole. So much for "you can keep the insurance you have".

Last edited:
You cant talk about national debt seriously while taking things off the table. Tricare premiums haven't been raised in a long time, veterans have been almost completely sheltered from rising healthcare costs that average americans have seen in the last 10 years.

The fact is that all these wars we've fought are going to keep costing us for a very long time in veteran benefits.

You cant talk about national debt seriously while taking things off the table. Tricare premiums haven't been raised in a long time, veterans have been almost completely sheltered from rising healthcare costs that average americans have seen in the last 10 years.

The fact is that all these wars we've fought are going to keep costing us for a very long time in veteran benefits.

That is something you should take into account when you start a war. Don't shove the people who put their lives on the line for you out into the cold when you are done with them.

http://freebeacon.com/trashing-tricare/
The Obama administration’s proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to pay sharply more for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers’ benefits untouched. The proposal is causing a major rift within the Pentagon, according to U.S. officials. Several congressional aides suggested the move is designed to increase the enrollment in Obamacare’s state-run insurance exchanges.

Administration officials told Congress that one goal of the increased fees is to force military retirees to reduce their involvement in Tricare and eventually opt out of the program in favor of alternatives established by the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.

What a lying fucking asshole. So much for "you can keep the insurance you have".

This is what he has been wanting all along.. He wants everyone to opt out of their insurance and go to The GOV run one. It is what he wants and but he knew most of America did not want that so he had to do it in a round about way.. Because Obama thinks we Americans are stupid and he is the smartest man on earth. LOL

True story. My husband has tri-care. His monthly share of it is $20 a month. My private insurance coverage costs me over $200 for myself and 2 kids.

Tell me how that's sustainable.

Things cost what they cost. People who don't have insurance tend to seek treatment in the ER, where prices are double and triple the cost of going to a regular healthcare provider. The system is broken and can't be sustained indefinitely. Either we have to remove the law that forces hospitals to treat people without insurance, or we have to require people to purchase health care. Those of us who are paying for insurance cannot continue to subsidize people who don't.

That is something you should take into account when you start a war. Don't shove the people who put their lives on the line for you out into the cold when you are done with them.

I agree, but it's a bit too late to do that.

True story. My husband has tri-care. His monthly share of it is $20 a month. My private insurance coverage costs me over $200 for myself and 2 kids.

Things cost what they cost. People who don't have insurance tend to seek treatment in the ER, where prices are double and triple the cost of going to a regular healthcare provider. The system is broken and can't be sustained indefinitely. Either we have to remove the law that forces hospitals to treat people without insurance, or we have to require people to purchase health care. Those of us who are paying for insurance cannot continue to subsidize people who don't.

My thoughts exactly. While I don't think the ACA is a cure, I don't see how we as a nation can continue to allow people to seek treatment they can't pay for. It's unsustainable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ5fOsyj-bk]Barack Obama's version of "read my lips NO NEW TAXES" - YouTube[/ame]

You'll do better under O-Care, and so will the country. The CBO doesn't recognize the savings until they happen. You are duped and fear mongered by greedy rich a-holes- Romneycare already proves it.

I see both of you are choosing to ignore that Obama is not touching the union workers' health costs. And I bolded it and everything. You are also choosing to ignore Obama's breaking of his promise that we will all be able to keep the insurance we have.

This is hypocrisy of the highest order. You want those who put their lives at risk for you to pay more, but leave the poor unions alone!

I see both of you are choosing to ignore that Obama is not touching the union workers' health costs. And I bolded it and everything. You are also choosing to ignore Obama's breaking of his promise that we will all be able to keep the insurance we have.

This is hypocrisy of the highest order. You want those who put their lives at risk for you to pay more, but leave the poor unions alone!

What are the rates the union workers pay? Are they part of a contract? Have they been raised recently?

As to the keeping your old insurance, wanting people who already have government insurance to switch to a diffrent form of government insurance, doesn't bother me, although I admit it's a shady way to boost ACA numbers.

The union workers' costs may have been more in line with the actual costs of the plan.

You can keep the insurance you have. You're just going to have to pay for the actual costs, just like the rest of us.

Buck up, little cowpoke.

Forum List

Back