Obamacare Tax CUTS - family of 4 making 88k or less

obama-tax.jpg

We get it. You hate Obama and could give a shit about the middle class. No need to repeat yourself.

Why do you oppose tax cuts for the middle class if a Democrat proposes them, but support them if a Republican proposes them?
What specific tax cut are you talking about? Or are you just talking in generalizations?

In general. Republicans never support tax cuts proposed by Democrats. Not since Obama was President at least.
We debunked this line of bullshit yesterday.

Credits, deductions for complying with "correct" behavior, and jimmying the withholding tables aren't tax rate cuts.

Why do you oppose tax cuts for the middle class if a Democrat proposes them, but support them if a Republican proposes them?

What is this? Every time your thread fails, you start a new one with nearly the same exact talking points? It's becoming very tiresome.

Yes, I do. Thanks for bringing up the exact same point that QW brought up and that we've already discussed ad nauseum. I hope the opportunity to show the world you know taxes 101 has made you feel more secure as a person.

Now please explain to me the difference between one dollar and one dollar.

So you're one of those idiots who thinks as long as the result is the same that all avenues of arriving at that result are the same?

Got it.

No - I'm one of those idiots who thinks money is fungible. That's all.

That does not mean a tax credit is the same as a tax cut.

Is it too much to ask for accuracy from you sheep?

Last edited:
Is it what you're saying, "I got mine so screw the rest of you"?
I think I heard that somewhere else on this forum.
Why do you oppose reducing the tax burden on the middle class?

I think if you do it for one American, you should do it for all Americans. Not cherry pick who is represented and who is not. Silly me

So you oppose tax cuts for the middle class? Not unless George Soros gets a tax cut, as well?

What if we gave tax cuts just to the wealthy, would that be OK?

I think I'm starting to see the pattern.

Fuck the poor and middle class, right?

What specific tax cut are you talking about? Or are you just talking in generalizations?

In general. Republicans never support tax cuts proposed by Democrats. Not since Obama was President at least.

Credits, deductions for complying with "correct" behavior, and jimmying the withholding tables aren't tax rate cuts.

Yet eliminating deductions is considered a tax increase.

Why is that?

A smaller increase in spending is also considered a spending cut in politi-speak.

Maybe now you see the problem.

Why do you oppose reducing the tax burden on the middle class?

I think if you do it for one American, you should do it for all Americans. Not cherry pick who is represented and who is not. Silly me

So you oppose tax cuts for the middle class? Not unless George Soros gets a tax cut, as well?

What if we gave tax cuts just to the wealthy, would that be OK?

I think I'm starting to see the pattern.

Fuck the poor and middle class, right?

I think that you don't think. Please reread my post and your question to me would have been obvious for a person with a minimal IQ score.

Yeah I don't think Poopy Doo understands the difference between "tax cut" and "tax credit".

So you're one of those idiots who thinks as long as the result is the same that all avenues of arriving at that result are the same?

Got it.

Is it too much to ask for you to explain why your definition of the phrase "tax cut" isn't the exact opposite of the phrase "tax increase" ?

Is it too much to ask for you to explain why your definition of the phrase "tax cut" isn't the exact opposite of the phrase "tax increase" ?
It's not my definition.

Where did I ever define the term as such?

Please do not project your intellectual laziness on me.

In that case, the individual mandate isn't a tax increase, because it applies only "to people who meet a certain guidelines"

But hey - I don't expect the right to ever be consistent with anything.

Tell that to the Supreme Court, I am sure they will be happy to here the USMB resident expert in taxes and cosmology correct them.

You're the expert here. You said that something's not a tax cut if it applies only "to people who meet a certain guidelines". Doesn't that mean something's not a tax hike if it applies only "to people who meet a certain guidelines"? Yes or no?

No, that is what tax accountants say, I just happen to agree with them.

LOL keep telling yourself that.

it don't matter he is a failure, because even if he was a winner people would still hate him. Do you know how stupid you sound?

He is a winner. 365 electoral votes prove it.

I think Truthmatters's point is that the right hates Obama just because he's Obama. Doesn't matter what his policies are. Even if he is for giving tax breaks to the middle class - they hate him for it. That's not really inconsistent though, I guess, since the right hates the middle class (or redefines it to include only the top income earners)

That just proves he can win a popularity contest.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/232322-quantum-bagged-by-biggles.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...rsus-right-wing-ideologues-4.html#post5556865

Quantum: You just argued directly opposite of what Roberts ruled about the mandate, congratulations.

Dante: actually, word for word (in red) it is from Roberts ruling.

:lmao:

you have no idea what you are talking about

So who gets to pay for these tax credits? I mean, you can't take on more people and claim it won't cost anything, then on top of that hand out "tax credits" to certain groups of people and still claim it's not going to cost people anything, in fact claim it will save them money...

It really does not matter, like all Government welfare programs Obamacare will soon be one of the top most expensive programs adding to our growing deficit. The end is truly coming and I honestly don’t believe the US like Italy and others will do anything about it until we actually are forced to admit we are bankrupt.

This is why the republikkkan party is losing voters. In their intense hatred of all things progressive and good, they simply cannot see the benefit of promising free things to an ever-increasing population.

Forum List

Back