Obamacare Tax CUTS - family of 4 making 88k or less

We the people. We take care of our own and ourselves. Stop trying to divide the American public.

When it comes to the freebies, we are very naturally divided between the people that receive and the people that fund.

Nope. That is a partisan ideological view of the world. Our Founding Fathers must have angina even in their graves every time somebody like you claims the mantle of America :(

The Founding Fathers would have "angina" if they could see what entitlements have done to this country, Dante. They didn't believe in a cradle to grave nanny State. They only sought to give people opportunities to better their lot in life not to guarantee a better life through government handouts.

The problem we have is that we're rapidly reaching a "tipping point" when there are more people collecting FROM the system then are paying INTO the system. That isn't a "partisan ideological view of the world"...it's just an honest appraisal of it.

When it comes to the freebies, we are very naturally divided between the people that receive and the people that fund.

Nope. That is a partisan ideological view of the world. Our Founding Fathers must have angina even in their graves every time somebody like you claims the mantle of America :(

The Founding Fathers would have "angina" if they could see what entitlements have done to this country, Dante. They didn't believe in a cradle to grave nanny State. They only sought to give people opportunities to better their lot in life not to guarantee a better life through government handouts.

The problem we have is that we're rapidly reaching a "tipping point" when there are more people collecting FROM the system then are paying INTO the system. That isn't a "partisan ideological view of the world"...it's just an honest appraisal of it.

spouting right wing bullshit over and over again won't make it taste any better.

Cradle to grave nanny state? The USA? :lmao:

:cuckoo:

No, that is what tax accountants say, I just happen to agree with them.

Can you read? Note the bold faced print and try again.

I can't read stuff that small.

No, you just don't want to answer. Its a question about your thoughts and beliefs. You don't like to answer those. You only like to shoot down other people's beliefs. Its far easier that way because you don't have to be consistent.

Last edited:
Can you read? Note the bold faced print and try again.

No, you just don't want to answer. Its a question about your thoughts and beliefs. You don't like to answer those. You only like to shoot down other people's beliefs. Its far easier that way because you don't have to be consistent.

My thoughts and beliefs are irrelevant to the fact that Obamcare has not tax cuts.

My thoughts and beliefs are irrelevant to the fact that Obamcare has not tax cuts.

Yet you steadfastly refuse to tell us whether or not it contains tax hikes.

The new tax credits will provide much-needed assistance to insured individuals and families who struggle harder each year to pay rising premiums, as well as to uninsured individuals and families who need help purchasing coverage that otherwise would be completely out of reach financially. Most of the families who will be eligible for the tax credits will be employed, many for small businesses, and will have incomes between two and four times poverty (between $44,100 and $88,200 for a family of four based on 2010 poverty guidelines).

Premium Tax Credits

Since Republicans are opposed to the PPACA - this is my recommendation. Take whatever tax cut you get from it, find the richest person you know, and give it to them, so they can make jobs.
what you do not understand commy is that someone has to pay for this government bullshit !!.....and as far as the photo you are showing did you take it at the primate section of the zoo !!

The new tax credits will provide much-needed assistance to insured individuals and families who struggle harder each year to pay rising premiums, as well as to uninsured individuals and families who need help purchasing coverage that otherwise would be completely out of reach financially. Most of the families who will be eligible for the tax credits will be employed, many for small businesses, and will have incomes between two and four times poverty (between $44,100 and $88,200 for a family of four based on 2010 poverty guidelines).

Premium Tax Credits

Since Republicans are opposed to the PPACA - this is my recommendation. Take whatever tax cut you get from it, find the richest person you know, and give it to them, so they can make jobs.
what you do not understand commy is that someone has to pay for this government bullshit !!.....and as far as the photo you are showing did you take it at the primate section of the zoo !!

Someone has to pay for me to keep more of my own money?

spouting right wing bullshit over and over again won't make it taste any better.

You really think it's "right wing bullshit" when I say that we're rapidly reaching a point where more people are taking out of the system than are paying in?

Are you REALLY that unaware of what's going on in this country? That's rather sad...

You really think it's "right wing bullshit" when I say that we're rapidly reaching a point where more people are taking out of the system than are paying in?

Are you REALLY that unaware of what's going on in this country? That's rather sad...

I agree that's a bad thing. We should find a way the people in the bottom 50% can make more money so more of them will owe taxes, don't you think?

OR ....

we could complain about the lower half of the middle class paying no taxes and at the same time complain about tax hikes on the middle class and be total contradictory morons.

Yet you steadfastly refuse to tell us whether or not it contains tax hikes.

It does as has been posted many times

I agree that's a bad thing. We should find a way the people in the bottom 50% can make more money so more of them will owe taxes, don't you think?

OR ....

we could complain about the lower half of the middle class paying no taxes and at the same time complain about tax hikes on the middle class and be total contradictory morons.

I think we should tell our government that we're tired of their wasting the tax dollars that we DO give them and that from now on we'd like them to treat OUR money like it came out of THEIR pocket and not OURS!
The government has plenty of money...they just waste so much of it that we have to constantly pony up more for them. So why aren't we fixing THAT before we raise taxes on ANYONE?
You've got people in our government wagging their fingers at Americans, scolding them for not paying their "fair share" while those same government folks waste the tax money they DO get. So when do we fix the government? Or is asking THAT question, me being a "contradictory moron"?

OR ....

I think we should tell our government that we're tired of their wasting the tax dollars that we DO give them and that from now on we'd like them to treat OUR money like it came out of THEIR pocket and not OURS!
The government has plenty of money...they just waste so much of it that we have to constantly pony up more for them. So why aren't we fixing THAT before we raise taxes on ANYONE?
You've got people in our government wagging their fingers at Americans, scolding them for not paying their "fair share" while those same government folks waste the tax money they DO get. So when do we fix the government? Or is asking THAT question, me being a "contradictory moron"?

Calm down.

Nobody's scolding anybody.

You're not a contradictory moron.

You're just very emotional and don't have many facts to base your arguments on. Sounds like you heard them on Hannity or Rush or maybe from Ron Paul or something like that and are just parroting back what they said.

Forum List

Back