Obamacare Tax CUTS - family of 4 making 88k or less

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
The new tax credits will provide much-needed assistance to insured individuals and families who struggle harder each year to pay rising premiums, as well as to uninsured individuals and families who need help purchasing coverage that otherwise would be completely out of reach financially. Most of the families who will be eligible for the tax credits will be employed, many for small businesses, and will have incomes between two and four times poverty (between $44,100 and $88,200 for a family of four based on 2010 poverty guidelines).

Premium Tax Credits

Since Republicans are opposed to the PPACA - this is my recommendation. Take whatever tax cut you get from it, find the richest person you know, and give it to them, so they can make jobs.

Who is going to pay for the tax credits?

The family of four will be paying through the nose because everything it buys or uses will have the new taxes built in. They will undoubtably need more public help to enable them to survive, increasing their dependency on the government.

if he did everything they wanted done tomarrow they would still hate him.

Tax credits and other jimmying of the system to benefit favored constituencies aren't rate cuts.

Blatant lying is a really poor way to get your point across.

Right. Having to pay less taxes isn't a tax cut. Got it.
"Tax cut" means reducing the rates paid for all, not rigging the system with deductions and credits to pander to favored political patrons.

But if blatant dishonesty is the course you want to take....

Tax credits and other jimmying of the system to benefit favored constituencies aren't rate cuts.

Blatant lying is a really poor way to get your point across.

"Tax cut" means reducing the rates paid for all, not rigging the system with deductions and credits to pander to favored political patrons.

Right. Because paying less taxes isn't a "tax cut". I already got that. Unless, of course, its passed by a right winger.

BTW - I love how eliminating a tax deduction is considered a "tax hike" but created one is not considered a "tax cut". My Lord you righties are nothing but a bunch of shameless etch-a-sketchers.

Who is going to pay for the tax credits?

If Obamacare is a tax hike - you hate him for raising taxes - if its a tax cut - you hate him for cutting taxes. So you hate Obama. Got it.

obama has never cut taxes without the flim flam of raising them elsewhere with a net rise. Yet, you really think they were cut.

Wow. Paying for tax cuts. Only a fiscally irresponsible person would even consider that. Instead we should vote for Mittens - who vows to magically keep all the benefits found in ObamaCare, eliminate all the methods of paying for those benefits - AND not increase the deficit. Magic!

its what happens when you true motivations are lied about.

they want the country run by the corporations

Right. Because paying less taxes isn't a "tax cut". I already got that. Unless, of course, its passed by a right winger.

BTW - I love how eliminating a tax deduction is considered a "tax hike" but created one is not considered a "tax cut". My Lord you righties are nothing but a bunch of shameless etch-a-sketchers.
And you lefties are as shamelessly dishonest as they come.

Somewhere in the cosmic ether, both Rand and Orwell are having some big lulz at your cheap political bastardization of the language. :lol:

The scary thing is I don't think they are consciously aware of it. They are like heroin junkies - everything that comes out of a junkies mouth is a lie, and everything he does is in the furtherance of his goal of banging heroin - at all costs. But the junkie himself doesn't always realize this - its buried under consciousness. The junkie himself starts to believe his lies, and thinks he is motivated by things other than junk.

They really don't realize that calling the elimination of a tax deduction by a "tax hike" but calling the creation of one "not a tax cut" is about as fuckng stupid as it gets.

The scary thing is I don't think they are consciously aware of it. They are like heroin junkies - everything that comes out of a junkies mouth is a lie, and everything he does is in the furtherance of his goal of banging heroin - at all costs. But the junkie himself doesn't always realize this - its buried under consciousness. The junkie himself starts to believe his lies, and thinks he is motivated by things other than junk.
Wow...Project much? :lmao:

Somewhere in the cosmic ether, both Rand and Orwell are having some big lulz at your cheap political bastardization of the language. :lol:

No I agree 100% with you - lowering the taxes paid by those making less than 88k is NOT a tax cut on the middle class - but raising the taxes paid by those making over 200/250k IS a tax hike on the middle class.

What's wrong with that logic - its yours, isn't it?

they suffer under the political chick type delousion that corporations are run by Better People then the typical American voter.

not good is what she calls most Americans

Wow...Project much? :lmao:

Eliminating a tax credit or deduction = tax hike
Creating a tax credit or deduction = NOT a tax cut

Got it dude!

No I agree 100% with you - lowering the taxes paid by those making less than 88k is NOT a tax cut on the middle class - but raising the taxes paid by those making over 200/250k IS a tax hike on the middle class.

What's wrong with that logic - its yours, isn't it?
That's not "lowering taxes" anymore than scooping some water out of the deep end of the pool and pouring it back in at the shallow end, reduces the overall water level of the pool....That's rewarding one favored political patronage group, at the expense of another.

The logical flaws are all yours, pal.

Forum List

Back