Obamacare repeal

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Twitter is exploding over the freedom caucus agreeing to the revised health care bill. I don't know any details yet

Twitter is exploding over the freedom caucus agreeing to the revised health care bill. I don't know any details yet
I want to see what's in it.
It's only a partial gut and we know how fun those are but it does give the States the right to leave it plus there are no payments from from the feds as far as subsidies. So it's a slow painful death.

It's only a partial gut and we know how fun those are but it does give the States the right to leave it plus there are no payments from from the feds as far as subsidies. So it's a slow painful death.
I may be able to live with that.

It should bring the Cost down and give states more power. Which it should since healthcare is not a federal issue

I may be able to live with that.

It should bring the Cost down and give states more power. Which it should since healthcare is not a federal issue
I agree, but let's see what is in there for selling across state lies and letting people have HSA's. I'm good with no federal money.

Forum List

Back