Obamacare repeal could take months; replacement, years: Republican aides

Arianrhod

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2015
Yes, you read that correctly. It's the Republicans - the Faithful - saying it. So all of you dancing with glee at the thought that your Emperor will ascend the throne, wave his gold-plated magic wand and make it all go away may have to wait a while - a very long while - for your dreams to come true:

To those whose lives depend on having access to health care, fear not. You can always fall back on Paul Ryan's replacement for the PPACA, announced as the very first thing he was going to accomplish when he took office in October, 2015.

Oh, wait.

Obamacare is a piece of shit. Sure...it's gonna take some time to undue the damage the Democrats have done. Is this a surprise?

Obamacare is a piece of shit. Sure...it's gonna take some time to undue the damage the Democrats have done. Is this a surprise?

How hard is it to pass an amendment making the mandates OPTIONAL and give taxpayers a choice to opt in or out?

Hmmm, maybe THIS calls for a FAKE NEWS STORY.

Just spread the story of a lawsuit claiming all taxpayers are automatically exempt
from ACA mandates, because of the DOJ definition of economic abuse as
withholding access to money in "attempting to make an individual financially dependent",

Economic Abuse: Is defined as making or attempting to make an individual financially dependent by maintaining total control over financial resources, withholding one's access to money, or forbidding one's attendance at school or employment.
-- DOJ website, Domestic Violence | OVW | Department of Justice

Where even being required to REGISTER with federal exchanges to qualify for hardship exemption, or PAY to join a Christian health share ministry to get exempted from penalties,is
* penalizing people who cannot comply without violating Constitutional beliefs,
* discriminating by creed, and
* regulating taxes and penalties on citizens based on religious affiliation and paid membership under biased exemption policies that do not include or recognize Constitutional beliefs and principles as religious exercise that should not be violated by govt.

Call a meeting with Obama, Pelosi, Cruz and Roberts, issue a press release, and demand that lawyers either take sides of the citizens in a class action against govt officials who continue to enforce ACA mandates and penalties, or be sued along with Democratic Party leaders who continue "conspiring to abuse govt authority to violate equal civil rights of Constitutionalists who beliefs have been constantly violated, penalized, and discriminated against by ACA regulations."

Last edited:
Yes, you read that correctly. It's the Republicans - the Faithful - saying it. So all of you dancing with glee at the thought that your Emperor will ascend the throne, wave his gold-plated magic wand and make it all go away may have to wait a while - a very long while - for your dreams to come true:

To those whose lives depend on having access to health care, fear not. You can always fall back on Paul Ryan's replacement for the PPACA, announced as the very first thing he was going to accomplish when he took office in October, 2015.

Oh, wait.

Everyone inside the US borders has access to healthcare. All they have to do is be responsible and pay for their own care.

So, no new thoughts, just the same blah-blah-blah y'all have been reciting from the outset. No surprises there.

The surprises will come when you realize that Der Drumpfenführer will spend the next four years tweeting at 14-year-olds instead of keeping any one of his promises, starting with this one.

Consider this a preemptive "Told ya so."

So, no new thoughts, just the same blah-blah-blah y'all have been reciting from the outset. No surprises there.

The surprises will come when you realize that Der Drumpfenführer will spend the next four years tweeting at 14-year-olds instead of keeping any one of his promises, starting with this one.

So, no new thoughts, just the same blah-blah-blah
LOL then you go and call him a NAZI. Give me a break Arian

The Rs have always been clueless. Not surprising that they continue to be clueless.

We didn't pass the Obamacare piece of shit...your team did. :D The majority of the American people have disliked it from the start, and Dims have gotten their asses handled to them in multiple elections because of Obamacare.

And yet...you call the GOP clueless? Fucking moron. :lol:

And this refutes the information at the link in the OP how -?

C'mon, make a counter-argument. Try.

Why would I try? I didn't think it would be done with the stroke of a pen. Only a moron would.
Im just glad the fascist care will be cut back. As I don't figure it will be completely repealed, either.

Why would I try? I didn't think it would be done with the stroke of a pen. Only a moron would.
Im just glad the fascist care will be cut back. As I don't figure it will be completely repealed, either.

Then yours is one of the more moderate voices in this forum.

Forum List

Back