Obamacare reaches "fringe" levels of support = new poll

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

epic fail for universal healthcare, ie: Obamacare!!!!!Poll: Obama Health Care Marks Hit New Low - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Now just 36%support this debacle = if they still try to ram it down the throat of the American people, its gonna be conservative glee by the end of 2010!!!

Let's face it..........at this point, who supports this Healthcare stuff??

1) The 21%ers that love ANYTHING government run.

2) That leaves 14% and we know who makes up that group..........the perpetually lazy and the plain stupid of the world. (ie NBC network news watchers )

36% support for this abomination, and still the liberal Democrat leadership is marching forward, pushing all those Congress members off the cliff in front of them...

I can see why support for the current bill has fallen so low, no surprise there. Our so-called leaders have had every opportunity to do it right. Every resource imaginable has been available to them and yet, they have failed us. I do not mean just this administration either, but at least for the past 25 years, and yet, due to partisan politics and their own self interest they have continually failed us.
The surprise to me is that these idiots still manage to get themselves elected, and even defended by the some of the people that elected them.
I hope we see the big change we were promised in the form of a clear message of disapproval from the american people and they get voted out one by one.
A bunch of winos off the street could do a better job than the pretend leaders we have now.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

epic fail for universal healthcare, ie: Obamacare!!!!!Poll: Obama Health Care Marks Hit New Low - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Now just 36%support this debacle = if they still try to ram it down the throat of the American people, its gonna be conservative glee by the end of 2010!!!

Let's face it..........at this point, who supports this Healthcare stuff??

1) The 21%ers that love ANYTHING government run.

2) That leaves 14% and we know who makes up that group..........the perpetually lazy and the plain stupid of the world. (ie NBC network news watchers )

We were promised 8-9 different times by Obama on the campaign trail that this would all be shown on C-Span., We have a secret meeting today with the heads of labor unions and they are madder than hell about the tax on their cadillac plans. Seniors are pissed about the medicare cuts. Medium and dark black people are pissed about Reid's racist statement. In his eyes, you need to be a light skinned black person who does not speak negro dialect in order to be elected to high office.:cuckoo:

This plan is about ready to explode, the democrats have pissed off everyone except the trail lawyer lobbyists. That will be their one remaining friend after the discussion on this train wreck.:lol:

Last edited:
I can see why support for the current bill has fallen so low, no surprise there. Our so-called leaders have had every opportunity to do it right. Every resource imaginable has been available to them and yet, they have failed us. I do not mean just this administration either, but at least for the past 25 years, and yet, due to partisan politics and their own self interest they have continually failed us.
The surprise to me is that these idiots still manage to get themselves elected, and even defended by the some of the people that elected them.
I hope we see the big change we were promised in the form of a clear message of disapproval from the american people and they get voted out one by one.
A bunch of winos off the street could do a better job than the pretend leaders we have now.

They won't be voted out one by one, it will be a tsunami come November and they will go out all at once. :lol::lol::lol: Kinda like flushing the toilet.:lol:

36% support for this abomination, and still the liberal Democrat leadership is marching forward, pushing all those Congress members off the cliff in front of them...

The unions are mad now, they can be tough and may wait for these idiots in the dark halls of congress and the alley ways of Washington with clubs.:lol:

The fun part is they will pass it anyway and think it won't cost them in November.

No-one is going to forget about this debaucle, not with our taxes being raised causing our premiums to increase while we don't enjoy any benefit for 4 years.

Kinda like buying a home now, making monthly payments on it and not being able to move in for 4 more years. What a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

More posts from the lunatic fringe

:lol::lol: When today we have 12 major labor unions in a heated meeting with Obama-TODAY-basically threatening Obama & the democrat party--you know this administration & congress have some very serious problems over this health care bill--:lol::lol:

Keep the BLINDERS on Right Winger--& whatever you do "DON'T" read this--:lol::lol:

FOXNews.com - Irate Labor Leaders Press Obama on Proposed Health Care 'Cadillac' Tax

"Irate labor leaders" meet with Obama.

It's not to hard to believe that support for this bill has fallen off of a cliff.

And on the other side you have Howard Dean explaining what is wrong with it, and why it should die from the left side.

Next tuesday really will determine if this thing ever gets off the table or not. It only passed the house by three. And that is because several dems were promised no abortion, but that will go away in the final bill. You have 60 dems who now have cover to vote against it on that basis.

I think 0bama is doing a lot worse now than Carter. 0bamacare will end up a bigger joke than Carter's MEOW.

They should scrap this whole peice of shit bill and start over. They need to address the problems with the current system and fix those. These Clowns just amaze me with their stupidity.

Forum List

Back