Obamacare protester gives the finger to MOveOn.org

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
Literally.

Man's Finger Bitten Off in Scuffle at Health Care Rally - KTLA

THOUSAND OAKS -- A 65-year-old man had his finger bitten off Wednesday evening at a health care rally in Thousand Oaks, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Department.

Sheriff's investigators were called to Hillcrest and Lynn Road at 7:26 p.m.

About 100 protesters sponsored by MoveOn.org were having a rally supporting health care reform. A group of anti-health care reform protesters formed across the street.

A witness from the scene says a man was walking through the anti-reform group to get to the pro-reform side when he got into an altercation with the 65-year-old, who opposes health care reform.

The 65-year-old was apparently aggressive and hit the other man, who then retaliated by biting off his attacker's pinky, according to Karoli from DrumsnWhistles.

The man took his finger and walked to Los Robles hospital for treatment. Doctors reattached the finger, which was said to have been severed in half. He has since been released, according to a hospital spokesperson.

Neither man has been identified.

Sheriff's officials are investigating the incident.

[youtube]VDlGmFKro5w&eurl[/youtube]

I just heard a report on TV that said he punched the other guy first

I am hearing a report on the radio from an up close witness (and who found the gentlemen's finger) said the Obama healthcare reform supporter specifically targeted this guy, most likely because he was older. The healthcare supporter got up in the face and provoked this gentlemen. So you could assume this older guy was in a defensive mode. If I had someone up in my face shouting at me, I'd punch the a-hole too.

I am hearing a report on the radio from an up close witness (and who found the gentlemen's finger) said the Obama healthcare reform supporter specifically targeted this guy, most likely because he was older. The healthcare supporter got up in the face and provoked this gentlemen. So you could assume this older guy was in a defensive mode. If I had someone up in my face shouting at me, I'd punch the a-hole too.

The elderly gentleman did what his life experience has taught him to do - retaliate against a bully

The Obama health-care proponent did what his life experience has taught him to do - try to bully by intimidation; failing that, act like an animal and commit mahem.

Last edited:
I tip my hat to the old fella - and hope his hand heals up right.

Hope he connected good on that America-hatin' little prick's face...

Idiots...but, I will say this. How did he get such an opportunity to bite off the other guy's finger...was it sticking in his face.
As I just posted on the other thread:

Here's an eyewitness account from supporter Drumsnwhistles:

"The man in the orange shirt hit the pro-reform guy (I’m going to call him PR Guy just to keep the players straight). Hard. ( tweeted in real time)
He punched him in the face, knocked him to the ground and into that thruway. As you can see from the photo, cars drive straight through that without stopping. The pro-reform guy could have been run over. He got up, tried to get back up on the curb, but Orange Shirt guy was in his face. Finger in his face, PR Guy standing, steps up to the curb, and there’s a scuffle. Orange shirt seemed to have PR Guy in a hold, but again, I was across the street, so won’t state that as absolute fact. Next thing I see is PR Guy’s hat being tossed into the street, both yelling at one another, then Orange shirt walks away, PR Guy picks up hat and crosses to our side.

When he gets to our side, he tells a story in one sentence: “He punched me hard, straight in the face, so I bit his finger off.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcfiO9prijE]YouTube - The man who got his finger biten off at Tea part y[/ame]

The elderly gentleman did what his life experience has taught him to do - retaliate against a bully
You people are hilarious. The bullying is being done by the protesters. Other people who attend those town hall events and wish to actually LEARN SOMETHING from the speaker go expecting to be verbally assaulted. Whose fault is THAT?

The Obama health-care proponent did what his life experience has taught him to do - try to bully by intimidation; failing that, act like an animal and commit mahem.

Once a more rational person, you've now been fully brainwashed by the rabid right. Congrats.

Forum List

Back