ObamaCare Premiums To Go Up By Double Digits

Thats fake....you morons will believe anything

Saul Alinsky: How to Create a Social State
LMMFASO SNOPE YOU Have got to be kidding me, omfg that is hysterical that is the first place a dumbed down trendy liberal idiots goes to for TRUTH FKN SNOPES omfg .....

A husband wife team in their living room looking shit up on google real truth there ass wipe.
is that what alex tells you to say?
Alinsky was known for fighting for improved city services for poor residents of Chicago in the South Side, where President Obama was an organizer after law school, and where Michelle Obama grew up. Alinsky also worked to improve conditions in the city's meat processing plants.

Who is Saul Alinsky?

You are a POLITCAL MORON.
doesn't change the fact that its made up... like most of your "facts"

Doesn't change the fact this information is IN YOUR FACE on ALINSKI and you gotta swallow that UNINFORMED POLITICAL BS you've been taught.

Tying Clinton to Alinsky is pretty easy; she wrote her undergraduate thesis at Wellesley College about him and even interviewed him.

As the New York Times's Mark Leibovich explained after reviewing the thesis in 2007:

Ms. Rodham endorsed Mr. Alinsky’s central critique of government antipoverty programs — that they tended to be too top-down and removed from the wishes of individuals.

Hillary Clinton, Saul Alinsky and Lucifer, explained
its fake

Obama Pelosi Reid and Hillary all lied to us about the ACA in order to shove it down our throats so it's okay to lie when signing up for the plan. Make your self employment income look tiny enough to get a subsidy. Fuck em. Let the sheep pay your way.

I'm just glad I'm not in a position where I have to buy into that BS. I feel bad for those who do.
Why it's gonna get the morons who don't want to face the facts sooner or later , when the proof hits their pay checks then I suppose it will be then most a holes who are in denial can't use the fact of " THIS SITE SAID IT or THAT SITE SAID , or oh Infowars LOL hahahahh
THIS SITE ISN'T FROM INFOWARS.............LET THAT SINK IN
Obamacare premiums to go up by double digits

AP_390628244804

The Obama administration said Monday premiums for Obamacare will increase by an average of 25 percent next year.

[WikiLeaks reveals Clinton considered a Republican for SCOTUS / Clinton’s WikiLeaks strategy: Doubt, delay, distract / Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes]

The Department of Health and Human Services said each of the 39 states currently served by the federally run online insurance exchanges will experience different price hikes. Three

Obama Pelosi Reid and Hillary all lied to us about the ACA in order to shove it down our throats so it's okay to lie when signing up for the plan. Make your self employment income look tiny enough to get a subsidy. Fuck em. Let the sheep pay your way.
did you write that just now? or do you just copy and paste that statement whenever you see word obamacare?

I'm just glad I'm not in a position where I have to buy into that BS. I feel bad for those who do.
Why it's gonna get the morons who don't want to face the facts sooner or later , when the proof hits their pay checks then I suppose it will be then most a holes who are in denial can't use the fact of " THIS SITE SAID IT or THAT SITE SAID , or oh Infowars LOL hahahahh

AP_390628244804

The Obama administration said Monday premiums for Obamacare will increase by an average of 25 percent next year.

[WikiLeaks reveals Clinton considered a Republican for SCOTUS / Clinton’s WikiLeaks strategy: Doubt, delay, distract / Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes]

The Department of Health and Human Services said each of the 39 states currently served by the federally run online insurance exchanges will experience different price hikes. Three
do you beleive everything alex jones has ever said?

AP_390628244804

Do you believe everything the democrats tell you?

AP_390628244804

Following him for elven years and beings he has a 98% correct source of information damn fkn right I do.

his information from years ago can be pulled up , and on any subject showing he has warned about it, and or it has happened. etc.

Just like most liberals never believed how computers can be turned on, and spy on you later it came out they do and it is admitted samsung admitted to that one too.

did you write that just now? or do you just copy and paste that statement whenever you see word obamacare?
:bsflag:

AP_390628244804

Do you believe everything the democrats tell you?

Do you believe you are indoctrinated by Miley Cirus apparently you avatar makes that statement.

AP_390628244804

upload_2016-10-24_17-38-21.png

It's a shame your so dunce. :fu:

Forum List

Back