ObamaCare Premiums To Go Up By Double Digits

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Obama administration said Monday premiums for Obamacare will increase by an average of 25 percent next year.

The Department of Health and Human Services said each of the 39 states currently served by the federally run online insurance exchanges will experience different price hikes. Three large insurers have decreased participation in the Obamacare marketplace, which will leave one in five consumers with only one insurance plan to chose from.

Obamacare premiums to go up by double digits

Awwww, are the little communist Obama voters getting fkd over once again. Just as people warned you rejects not to vote for him not only once but twice you idiots went and did it again, Now ppl are warning the same morons not to vote for Hillary Clinton and the arse holes still haven't learned their lesson.
Try taking your heads out of their asses maybe you could think and use what brains you have left.

How in the world does anyone vote for Hillary aka Obama V2.0? Everything he touched went to shit. He didn't even get Bin Laden, the Bush-Cheney anti-terrorism task force got him.

• Banned
How in the world does anyone vote for Hillary aka Obama V2.0? Everything he touched went to shit. He didn't even get Bin Laden, the Bush-Cheney anti-terrorism task force got him.
This is thier LOGIC

upload_2016-10-24_16-17-35.png

• Banned
infowars lol
OMG I SO FKN KNEW SOME JACKASS WOULD USE THAT AS THEIR CARD..
I was FKN WAITING and READY HEY --------- if you bothered READING THE WHOLE THING and weren't so fkn dumbed down you would see where the original story is form SMART ASS!!!
I Left this article up waiting for the first idiots to say something so in your fkn face
WHICH HAPPENS TO BE HERE Obamacare premiums to go up by double digits
upload_2016-10-24_16-19-36.png

• Banned
This is thier LOGIC

View attachment 95100
Thats fake....you morons will believe anything

Saul Alinsky: How to Create a Social State
No MORONS like you are to stupid to realize the bs COMMUNIST TRAP you support dumb ass.

• Banned
This is thier LOGIC

View attachment 95100

It's ok we know how hard it is to face images of ones self, unacceptable looking at ones own face in the mirror knowing what pathetic pos' lies deep within a losers soul. WHy ask Hillary you idiots support it all and worship it all like good little communist should do.

This is thier LOGIC

View attachment 95100

LMMFASO SNOPE YOU Have got to be kidding me, omfg that is hysterical that is the first place a dumbed down trendy liberal idiots goes to for TRUTH FKN SNOPES omfg .....

A husband wife team in their living room looking shit up on google real truth there ass wipe.

This is thier LOGIC

View attachment 95100

LMMFASO SNOPE YOU Have got to be kidding me, omfg that is hysterical that is the first place a dumbed down trendy liberal idiots goes to for TRUTH FKN SNOPES omfg .....

A husband wife team in their living room looking shit up on google real truth there ass wipe.
is that what alex tells you to say?

infowars lol
Congradulations you win the ASSUME moron award. :dig:
how often are you going to post blatant lies from their site until you realize your nothing but their gullible rube? I bet you bought doomsday seeds and a water de-fluoridifier from him too
  • Snopes got Snoped!

Snopes is run by a man and a woman with no background in investigation; they just use Google.
  • Snopes.com has been considered the ‘tell-all final word’ on any comment, claim and email. One negative article by them and people point and say, “See, I told you it wasn’t true!”
    But what is Snopes? What are their methods and training that gives them the authority to decide what is true and what is not? For several years people have tried to find out who exactly was behind the website Snopes.com. Only recently did they get to the bottom of it.

• Are you ready for this?
    Snopes Got Snoped

infowars lol
how often are you going to post blatant lies from their site until you realize your nothing but their gullible rube? I bet you bought doomsday seeds and a water de-fluoridifier from him too
  • Snopes got Snoped!

Snopes is run by a man and a woman with no background in investigation; they just use Google.
  • Snopes.com has been considered the ‘tell-all final word’ on any comment, claim and email. One negative article by them and people point and say, “See, I told you it wasn’t true!”
    But what is Snopes? What are their methods and training that gives them the authority to decide what is true and what is not? For several years people have tried to find out who exactly was behind the website Snopes.com. Only recently did they get to the bottom of it.

Snopes Got Snoped
yeah i hear them and the dictionary people are all in on it together

This is thier LOGIC

View attachment 95100

Alinsky was known for fighting for improved city services for poor residents of Chicago in the South Side, where President Obama was an organizer after law school, and where Michelle Obama grew up. Alinsky also worked to improve conditions in the city's meat processing plants.

Who is Saul Alinsky?

You are a POLITCAL MORON.

infowars lol
  • Snopes got Snoped!

Snopes Got Snoped

Hillary Clinton, Saul Alinsky and Lucifer, explained

This is thier LOGIC

View attachment 95100

Alinsky was known for fighting for improved city services for poor residents of Chicago in the South Side, where President Obama was an organizer after law school, and where Michelle Obama grew up. Alinsky also worked to improve conditions in the city's meat processing plants.

Who is Saul Alinsky?

doesn't change the fact that its made up... like most of your "facts"

infowars lol
  • Snopes got Snoped!

Snopes Got Snoped

Full text of "Rules for Radicals"
See other formats

Books by Saul Alinsky

John L. Lewis, An Unauthorized Biography

Re veille for Radicals

The Professional Radical '(with Marian Sanders)

Rules for Radicals

RULES

FOR

RADICALS

A Practical Primer for Realistic
Radicals

SAUL D. ALINSKY

Full text of "Rules for Radicals"

infowars lol
  • Snopes got Snoped!

Snopes Got Snoped

so what your saying is that this has nothing to do with healthcare legislation and everything to do with lucifer..... does god talk to you?

I'm just glad I'm not in a position where I have to buy into that BS. I feel bad for those who do.

Who is Saul Alinsky?

doesn't change the fact that its made up... like most of your "facts"

Doesn't change the fact this information is IN YOUR FACE on ALINSKI and you gotta swallow that UNINFORMED POLITICAL BS you've been taught.

Tying Clinton to Alinsky is pretty easy; she wrote her undergraduate thesis at Wellesley College about him and even interviewed him.

As the New York Times's Mark Leibovich explained after reviewing the thesis in 2007:

Ms. Rodham endorsed Mr. Alinsky’s central critique of government antipoverty programs — that they tended to be too top-down and removed from the wishes of individuals.

Forum List

Back