Obamacare not the vote winner they thought

On september 23 2010 health care cos can no longer deny for preivious conditions.

On september 23 2010 , you will be allowed to cover your adult children until they are 26

On Sep 23 2010 health care premiums will skyrocket to pay for the extra risk mandated i the last two posts.

Wow... they are just figuring this out? I would have thought the millions of calls to their offices and the protests would have told them that.

And what's amazing is it never crossed their mind that the people might not want a 2500+ page bill that was never read by the members of Congress passed.

Well some of the Clowns realized it because they had to be bribed to vote for the damned thing.
Ya' know....if you can't prove that....here & now....that'd make you a typical, Teabaggin'-LIAR.​

How about the Louisiana Purchase, the Cornhusket kickback.

Seems I remember those were all over the news and related to votes for HC.

As for me being a Tea Partier. Well. I've actually been to a few local tea partys. Met some real nice folks of all political parties.

Liars come in all phases of politics.

But then you would know that first hand wouldn't ya???? LOL

What you dont realise is that these two changes themselves will make people like the Bill right before the elections take place.

How many parents are going to be spewing hate on the bill in October right before the election?

You don't always do what will gain you reelection, you do what is right for the country. While heavily flawed, and no where near what it needed to be, this bill is what is right for this country.

What you dont realise is that these two changes themselves will make people like the Bill right before the elections take place.

How many parents are going to be spewing hate on the bill in October right before the election?

When people see their premiums soaring they won't be voting Democratic.

That is what you claim will happen.

What if that doesnt pan out?

These people will be paying for these insurance products so the price blame will be on the seller.

Then we will use new laws to stop them from gouging their customers.

That is what you claim will happen.

What if that doesnt pan out?

These people will be paying for these insurance products so the price blame will be on the seller.

Then we will use new laws to stop them from gouging their customers.

You are one crazy bish.

And am right and you know it.

The election will see people liking this health care changes

Well some of the Clowns realized it because they had to be bribed to vote for the damned thing.
Ya' know....if you can't prove that....here & now....that'd make you a typical, Teabaggin'-LIAR.​

As for me being a Tea Partier. Well. I've actually been to a few local tea partys. Met some real nice folks of all political parties.

We can get-back to health-care, any time now...... :rolleyes:

The Dems pushed Obamacare (mis-named as Obama had nothing to do with it, but so what) to their colleagues with the idea that it would become so popular after they passed it they would all get re-elected.
OK, so it didnt turn out that way.....
You're ON!!!!

Of which part (of the legislation) don't you agree????

images

ANY TIME, NOW, RABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can get-back to health-care, any time now...... :rolleyes:

Hey Sherpa

Mayby you should follow your own advice. LOL

How is everyone else spending/investing the 2,500% saving from switching to ObamaCare?

I agree that Nelson's provisions favoring Nebraska Medicaid for no good reason didn't need to be in there and I was happy to see them removed.

You could make a much better argument for the Louisiana FMAP corrections, however, and those are still in the law. I wouldn't characterize them in the same way you'd characterize the Cornhusker kickback, which was undeniably just Ben Nelson being an opportunistic asshole.

Forum List

Back