"Obamacare Nightmare 2015" - coming soon in a meeting/mailbox near you.

Only because we live in a complex society that requires us to work together for the betterment of us all.

You don't like that, I know, so understand this carefully: I don't care what folks like you think about the social compact.

What I do care about is that if you are going to partake in this wonderful country, you are going to contribute to the social compact.

Period.

And I don't care if you fall off a cliff and break your fucking neck. Fascists like you need to fuck off and die.

Your feelings toward me don't matter.

Calling me names does not hurt me.

You are part of it. Period.

You are an asshole, period.

Only because we live in a complex society that requires us to work together for the betterment of us all.

You don't like that, I know, so understand this carefully: I don't care what folks like you think about the social compact.

What I do care about is that if you are going to partake in this wonderful country, you are going to contribute to the social compact.

Period.

And I don't care if you fall off a cliff and break your fucking neck. Fascists like you need to fuck off and die.

Indeed. Starkey is an asshole period. Any woman will tell you, asshole periods are the worst.

Some libertarians, like Marty or dlblack, go bonkers when it is reinforced that their thinking and beliefs have no influence on American society at all, that in fact, it makes normal people go the other way when they think about it.

Last edited:
Some libertarians, like Marty, go bonkers when it is reinforced that their thinking and beliefs have no influence on American society at all, that in fact, it makes normal people go the other way when they think about it.

Blah blah blah blah, I, J starkey like forcing people to do things against their will via government fiat, blah blah blah blah blah.

blah, blah, blah, poor Marty living in a constitutional republic that makes him do things against his will.

Marty, won't change.

blah, blah, blah, poor Marty living in a constitutional republic that makes him do things against his will.

Marty, won't change.

JakeStarkey supporting fascism under the guise of fairness, and using big daddy government to get it.

Period.

Indeed. Starkey is an asshole period. Any woman will tell you, asshole periods are the worst.

I though only chronic haemorrhoid sufferers had asshole periods.

The only way your coverage will be the same with the same deductible is if someone else is paying for it. We don't all work for the government.

Not my problem what you believe.

Neither my deductible nor my premiums have gone up.

The extra attention paid to annual physicals and the proactive approach to helping people stay active and healthy are resulting in lower healthcare costs.
LOL. And that happened overnight. I knew you were lying.

Weasel translated: I can't answer De's remarks with facts, so I will simply call him a liar. Yeah, that will work.

Not my problem what you believe.

Neither my deductible nor my premiums have gone up.

The extra attention paid to annual physicals and the proactive approach to helping people stay active and healthy are resulting in lower healthcare costs.
LOL. And that happened overnight. I knew you were lying.

Nope! It is simply a matter of what is cost effective for my employer. They instituted their incentive programs a couple of years ago and that is now paying off. If you meet certain criteria you are rewarded with employer contributions to your FSA and lower premiums.

Prevention, as is preventative care, is better, as in cheaper, than cures.

My employer did the math and decided to implement a lot of what ended up in the ACA back in 2009. 5 years worth of progressive healthcare has paid off for both my employer and the employees like myself. I fully expect to see the exact same results replicated nationwide although it will probably be to a smaller degree. The ACA doesn't have the same rewards baked into the system.

Nope! It is simply a matter of what is cost effective for my employer. They instituted their incentive programs a couple of years ago and that is now paying off. If you meet certain criteria you are rewarded with employer contributions to your FSA and lower premiums.

My employer did the math and decided to implement a lot of what ended up in the ACA back in 2009. 5 years worth of progressive healthcare has paid off for both my employer and the employees like myself. I fully expect to see the exact same results replicated nationwide although it will probably be to a smaller degree. The ACA doesn't have the same rewards baked into the system.
I'm a big believer in prevention and have worked hard at it, I'm healthy with no medications. That's why I oppose lumping me in with people that have abused their bodies. I should be able to get cheaper insurance, but now I can't. The government too that away and being self employed the rates are sky high when it was easily affordable.

If what you say about your plan is true that's the way the government should have gone, helping to establish a national group policy for those willing to put forth the effort.

I'm a big believer in prevention and have worked hard at it, I'm healthy with no medications. That's why I oppose lumping me in with people that have abused their bodies. I should be able to get cheaper insurance, but now I can't. The government too that away and being self employed the rates are sky high when it was easily affordable.

If what you say about your plan is true that's the way the government should have gone, helping to establish a national group policy for those willing to put forth the effort.

The government did attempt to go that way but the Republicans opposed it because it reduces profits for greedy HMO's,

Forum List

Back