"Obamacare Nightmare 2015" - coming soon in a meeting/mailbox near you.

I'm opted out. I have no desire to be processed by the Healthcare Industrial Complex.

I suppose I'll get a fine in the mail, which I will use to start the fire in the wood stove. It's a small gesture of civil disobedience.

Now you all remember how that Obama care's for you LITTLE PEOPLE who are now going to pay through the nose for your health care or just have to opt out of getting what you need and for those of you who will LOSE you policies you had through your jobs...

all Heil Obama

You will have opportunities for better policies at comparable prices, no one is paying through the nose, the care is as good or better, and, Steph, just get over it. You will feel better.

You could not go on with anything worthwhile at all. Most of what you cry about is not so.

This is what we have because we failed before for decades, now we have it and we can reform and make it better.

You on the far right can get on board to help make it better or just stay out there yelling.

Here is the gist of your post:
1) The inarguable #1 problem in the American healthcare system is high cost. No one disagrees with that now or before ACA was enacted. The plan completely ignored the #1 problem. Anyone who complains about it is "far right" and wasting time. - Jake Starky
2) Anyone who says cost is a problem in healthcare is lying - Jake Starky
3) I have no idea what the word catastrophic means - Jake Starky
4) The Republicans should get on board and agree with everything the Democrats say and stop complaining. - Jake Starky

The gist of what I am saying is that you are wasting time and energy and are worthless in thought and deem, iam.

The far right is finished.

The gist of what I am saying is that you are wasting time and energy and are worthless in thought and deem, iam.

The far right is finished.

I think I will should do this more often..

Round Two - what Fake Starky is really saying:
"No one should complain about government policies, especially when they are the opposite of what they say they are" - Jake Starkey

"Go along with what the federal government does, it is worthless to fight it" - Jake Starkey

"Everyone who disagrees with this is far-right and worthless" - Jake Starky

I received notification that my insurance premiums will remain exactly the same for 2015 while my coverage will be increased.
Will there be a change in your deductible, Te?

Nope! Only thing that is changing is an expansion of coverage. Deductibles are exactly the same as the prior year as are the premiums.

Oh wait, there is one other change I forgot about. All meds that are taken on a regular basis must now be prescribed and filled for 90 days instead of 30 at the lower copay. Obviously that is a savings that they are implementing and passing on to the members. :thup:

This thing you people supported is now coming to bite you in the ass. In a way you all deserve it who voted for Obama

SNIP:

Not a conspiracy anymore: The left cheers as employers scale back health coverage
posted at 2:41 pm on October 8, 2014 by Noah Rothman
  • 274 SHARES
Even before the Affordable Care Act was signed into law, its conservative critics warned of the perverse incentive contained within the law which could prompt employers to reduce the health benefits they offered to some of their employees.
“Because of the magnitude of the new subsidies created by Congress, the economics become compelling for many employers to simply drop coverage and help their employees obtain replacement coverage through an exchange,” former Tennessee Gov. Philip Bredesen warned in a 2010 op-ed in The Wall Street Journal.
“Providing incentives for employers to dump their employees into the exchanges is simply shifting the cost burden to taxpayers,” The Daily Signal’s Alyene Senger cautioned less than two years later. “Whatever the employer-dumping study du jour says, it’s not good for Americans who want to keep their employer-sponsored coverage in the new Obamacare era.”
Citing prominent Democrats like Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), who told a Nevada media outlet that the ACA was a way in which the country could begin to “work our way past” the private insurance model, some conservatives charged that Obamacare was designed to kick start the process of dismantling the system of employer-based insurance.
The law’s backers predictably dismissed the concerns of these and other Obamacare critics. Some derided their criticisms charitably as reflective merely of a misunderstanding of basic capitalist incentive structures. Others, who were perhaps less inclined toward charity, derided Obamacare’s Cassandras as mere kooks and conspiracy theorists.
Citing a Modern Healthcare survey of employers in March, 2013, Think Progress blogger Sy Mukherjee observed that only 6 percent of employer respondents planned to transition their employees away from sponsored health coverage. “That assessment stands in stark contrast to some Obamacare opponents’ more outlandish claims,” he wrote. “[C]onversations about Obamacare tend to devolve into varying degrees of hysteria and fear-mongering that aren’t based in the reality of what the reform law will do.”
Vox.com founder and former flagship blogger for The Washington Post’s Wonkblog, Ezra Klein, has been perhaps the most prolific author of pieces dismissing the concerns of those who suggest large employers would scale back health benefits.
“Employers offer health insurance because employees demand it,” Klein wrote in the spring of 2013. “If you’re an employer who doesn’t offer insurance and your competitors do, you’ll lose out on the most talented workers. An employer who stopped offering health benefits would see his best employees immediately start looking for other jobs.”

all of it here:
Not a conspiracy anymore The left cheers as employers scale back health coverage Hot Air

So are you going to give up your free medicaid that you say you get an buy your own health insurance?
Go back in your hud house and stop using the employments office internet service

Nope! Only thing that is changing is an expansion of coverage. Deductibles are exactly the same as the prior year as are the premiums.

Oh wait, there is one other change I forgot about. All meds that are taken on a regular basis must now be prescribed and filled for 90 days instead of 30 at the lower copay. Obviously that is a savings that they are implementing and passing on to the members. :thup:
troll.jpg

I received notification that my insurance premiums will remain exactly the same for 2015 while my coverage will be increased.
Will there be a change in your deductible, Te?

Well, that and your freedom do defy your corporate masters has been stripped.

Go team!

You will have opportunities for better policies at comparable prices, no one is paying through the nose, the care is as good or better, and, Steph, just get over it. You will feel better.

Care is better for who? I could care less about 'who', I look out for myself.

-Geaux

Only because we live in a complex society that requires us to work together for the betterment of us all.

You don't like that, I know, so understand this carefully: I don't care what folks like you think about the social compact.

What I do care about is that if you are going to partake in this wonderful country, you are going to contribute to the social compact.

Period.

And I don't care if you fall off a cliff and break your fucking neck. Fascists like you need to fuck off and die.

Only because we live in a complex society that requires us to work together for the betterment of us all.

You don't like that, I know, so understand this carefully: I don't care what folks like you think about the social compact.

What I do care about is that if you are going to partake in this wonderful country, you are going to contribute to the social compact.

Period.

Nah- We will have a civil war first to eliminate the 'social compact' enablers. It will be clearly obvious at that point who was on the wrong side of history

America can't sustain such cancer and survive.

-Geaux

Period.

And I don't care if you fall off a cliff and break your fucking neck. Fascists like you need to fuck off and die.

Your feelings toward me don't matter.

Calling me names does not hurt me.

You are part of it. Period.

Period.

Nah- We will have a civil war first to eliminate the 'social compact' enablers. It will be clearly obvious at that point who was on the wrong side of history

America can't sustain such cancer and survive.

-Geaux

Nah, there were no civil war, and the cancer of the far right will disappear.

Forum List

Back