ObamaCare may force employers to pull the plug on millions of health plans, CBO report finds

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Yes, what a FUCKED UP SYSTEM the Manchurian muslim forced down our throats, along with his COMPLICIT DemoRATS!

Fox News ^ | March 28, 2016 | (With AP)
In the latest report to undercut President Obama’s “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it” promise, the Congressional Budget Office projects millions of workers will leave employer-sponsored health plans over the next decade because of ObamaCare. Some will opt to go on Medicaid, but others will be kicked off their company plans by employers who decide not to offer coverage anymore, according to a new CBO report titled, “Federal Subsidies for Health Insurance Coverage for People Under Age 65: 2016 to 2026.” “As a result of the ACA, between 4 million and 9 million fewer people...

I'm so glad I sold my shares and got out of small business ownership before ObumbleCare took effect. My heart goes out to all small business owners having to deal with the boot of government healthcare standing on their neck.

Yes, what a FUCKED UP SYSTEM the Manchurian muslim forced down our throats, along with his COMPLICIT DemoRATS!

In the latest report to undercut President Obama’s “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it” promise, the Congressional Budget Office projects millions of workers will leave employer-sponsored health plans over the next decade because of ObamaCare. Some will opt to go on Medicaid, but others will be kicked off their company plans by employers who decide not to offer coverage anymore, according to a new CBO report titled, “Federal Subsidies for Health Insurance Coverage for People Under Age 65: 2016 to 2026.” “As a result of the ACA, between 4 million and 9 million fewer people...

How about the actual report ?

How about the actual report ?

You'd find it attached if you could read this post.

Attachments

• 51298-2016-03-HealthInsurance.pdf
    78.6 KB · Views: 237
I went to the link from the article in the OP.

I didn't find the claim of the OP....it should have been included.

But I did find this.

Summary:

The federal government subsidizes health insurance for most Americans through a variety of federal programs andtax preferences. In 2016, those subsidies for people underage 65 will total more than $600 billion, the Congressional Budget Office and the staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) estimate. (The government also bears significant costs for health insurance for people 65 or
older, mostly through Medicare and Medicaid.)

How stupid is this.

Can the democrats and GOP be any more confused or balled up ?

In the latest report to undercut President Obama's "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it" promise, the Congressional Budget Office projects millions of workers will leave employer-sponsored health plans over the next decade because of ObamaCare.

Some will opt to go on Medicaid, but others will be kicked off their company plans by employers who decide not to offer coverage anymore, according to a new CBO report titled, "Federal Subsidies for Health Insurance Coverage for People Under Age 65: 2016 to 2026."

"As a result of the ACA, between 4 million and 9 million fewer people are projected to have employment-based coverage each year from 2017 through 2026 than would have had such coverage if the ACA had never been enacted,” the report, released Thursday, said.

Employers now cover some 155 million people, about 57 percent of those under 65. That's expected to decline to 152 million people in 2019. Ten years from now, employers will be covering about 54 percent of those under 65

From the OP

Forum List

Back