Obamacare lead story on CNN

Failure is success, up is down. Look Clinton, the most inept, corrupt politician of our lifetime in their minds is the most qualified for the job.
See the problem with your logic is the falsehood about her being the most corrupt politician in our lifetime. I'm not saying she is squeaky clean but honestly, the foundation behind all of your claims is the fact that she cited a video as an instigator to a terrorist attack, and that she use a private email server so she could communicate nonsensitive material using her existing email address. You are making a mountain out of a molehill. Critiques are fail but you, like Trump, are taking this demonization to a whole new level, and it smells like bullshit.

With all due respect, Slade if the only two things Hillary Clinton lied about were the You Tube video and her emails, you might have a point but Clinton has a history of corrupt behavior all the way back to her days as the First Lady of Arkansas! The lies from her are so numerous it would take longer than I wish to spend to list them all. She and Bill have made themselves filthy rich by trading political favors for payoffs. It's so blatant from the email dumps that I'm amazed you even want to take on the onerous task of defending her!
I'm in a tough spot because I really don't like her, but I know that Trump is so much worse. When I hear lies and exaggerations about Hillary I feel compelled to balance the scales as much of the rhetoric is very overbloated. I do the same for Trump in other threads when I see lies. That said, there are many things about the Clintons that disturb me and thinking about them in the white house does not give me a warm and fuzzy feeling, it bums me out. But I have faith that she will keep the ship afloat, I have serious concerns that Trump will sink it.

Do the right thing and not let Hillary anywhere close to the SCOTUS nominations. Too important and too long of an effect to have her brain damaged mind making such a selection.
Naw, the right wing is still to sour for me to support their pov in SCOTUS. I believe in women's rights and LGBT rights. The right is starting to come around on those issues but they aren't quite there yet

I see, invent rights that don't exist then condemn those who don't think exactly as you. That certainly is simple.

Hillary opposed Gay marriage, until she didn't. I am not sure Trump has said much of anything about the subject. You are just making things up to justify support for a liar, in my opinion.

See the problem with your logic is the falsehood about her being the most corrupt politician in our lifetime. I'm not saying she is squeaky clean but honestly, the foundation behind all of your claims is the fact that she cited a video as an instigator to a terrorist attack, and that she use a private email server so she could communicate nonsensitive material using her existing email address. You are making a mountain out of a molehill. Critiques are fail but you, like Trump, are taking this demonization to a whole new level, and it smells like bullshit.

With all due respect, Slade if the only two things Hillary Clinton lied about were the You Tube video and her emails, you might have a point but Clinton has a history of corrupt behavior all the way back to her days as the First Lady of Arkansas! The lies from her are so numerous it would take longer than I wish to spend to list them all. She and Bill have made themselves filthy rich by trading political favors for payoffs. It's so blatant from the email dumps that I'm amazed you even want to take on the onerous task of defending her!
I'm in a tough spot because I really don't like her, but I know that Trump is so much worse. When I hear lies and exaggerations about Hillary I feel compelled to balance the scales as much of the rhetoric is very overbloated. I do the same for Trump in other threads when I see lies. That said, there are many things about the Clintons that disturb me and thinking about them in the white house does not give me a warm and fuzzy feeling, it bums me out. But I have faith that she will keep the ship afloat, I have serious concerns that Trump will sink it.

Do the right thing and not let Hillary anywhere close to the SCOTUS nominations. Too important and too long of an effect to have her brain damaged mind making such a selection.
Naw, the right wing is still to sour for me to support their pov in SCOTUS. I believe in women's rights and LGBT rights. The right is starting to come around on those issues but they aren't quite there yet

I see, invent rights that don't exist then condemn those who don't think exactly as you. That certainly is simple.

Hillary opposed Gay marriage, until she didn't. I am not sure Trump has said much of anything about the subject. You are just making things up to justify support for a liar, in my opinion.
I'm not making anything up, I've agreed with more decisions from liberal justices than conservative. I lean more on the conservative side when it comes to size of government and fiscal policy. Ultimately I hope we get an objective justice that doesn't lean too hard either way when it comes to political ideology

Forum List

Back