Obamacare just ruined my life

I don't need a tissue, because I'm not here whining about ACA, give the tissue that ass wipe that started this thread!!
You're confused.. For the people crying about us not being willing to graciously let the leftists screw us over... here's your tissue. For the people stealing our income against our will... lining your pockets with food money taken from my children's mouths... I just wish you had the balls to do it face to face vs. hiding behind the IRS maggots to do your dirty work.

Boo fuckin hoo, you stupid person......stealing what fuckin money? Obama signs things into law, congress makes those laws.....I am so fuckin sick and tired of you conservative ass ho's always always crying about what the fucking black man does.....200 fuckin years of white motherf***** fuckin you over and now because he's a black man, all you simps ever do is fukin whine all the time.....do me a favor, attend a damned Klan rally so you can feel better otherwise shut the eff up!!
What does Obamacare and the subsequent theft of my income have to do with Obama being black? I just assumed it was because he's a piece of shit. Are you saying you think he's a piece of shit cause he's black?

One more time you moron, time and time again you whiney simps come to these boards and whine about Obama doing something to your damned paychecks.....always Obama. Never the congress, never the senate, your state government, just the fuckin black guy Obama. AND IF ANYBODY'S A PIECE OF SHIT, PAL....ITS THE WHITE MOTHERF**** ON THE HILL THAT TRICK THE SIMPLE MINDED LIKE YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING THEY HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART. GO AND GROW UP SOMEWHERE, YOUR TOO PATHETIC TO POST HERE ANY LONGER.
I see so you agree Obama is a piece of shit... and you think it's because of skin color... and you think all of congress is a piece of shit because of their skin color... and you think I'm pathetic because I did not rant on congress in a discussion about Obama being a piece of shit. Are you trying to say Obama's only a piece of shit because of the color of some guy on a hill?

Are you actually saying Obamacare is not Obama's doing? Are you actually trying to deflect blame for this piece of shit to some white guy on a hill?

You clearly don't know me. I'm no fan of either the republican nor the democrat party.

Forum List

Back