Obamacare is Unnecessary

You'll have to contact your local free clinic for info on that. And I hope you feel better soon.

I'm fine. But the "you can always go to a free clinic" argument always makes me laugh.

You need to get out more. There are a lot of folks that use them all the time.

For cancer treatment, cardiac surgery, chronic degenerative illnesses? Wow, who knew?

I don't know what all they treat. I do know they treat a lot of kids though. You might inquire if they could treat your mental problems.

Cancer, heart disease, and chronic degenerative illnesses are not covered by free clinics, and you know it.

So the "go to a free clinic" argument is, as I said, amusing.
I know no such thing. You don't like real information, do you?

Free Clinics | Free Medical Clinics | Free Health Clinics

There are free healthcare clinics all over the nation designed to care for the uninsured.
Some are "sliding scale", which means you pay what you can afford to pay.
There are over 1100 of them in the USA and they serve every town and city.

I used to audit these clinics for San Diego County. I was treated a few times. The care was very good.

What do they charge to treat cancers? What about cardiac surgery? Chronic degenerative illnesses?
As my OP says, the charges depend on your income. Why don't you call one of them and ask them?

Free Clinics | Free Medical Clinics | Free Health Clinics

There are free healthcare clinics all over the nation designed to care for the uninsured.
Some are "sliding scale", which means you pay what you can afford to pay.
There are over 1100 of them in the USA and they serve every town and city.

I used to audit these clinics for San Diego County. I was treated a few times. The care was very good.

Indeed. Here in Pensacola, Florida, the free clinic even does free dental work for kids.

You seem very knowledgeable. What do they charge to treat cancers? What about cardiac surgery? Chronic degenerative illnesses?
Call them and ask.

I'm fine. But the "you can always go to a free clinic" argument always makes me laugh.

For cancer treatment, cardiac surgery, chronic degenerative illnesses? Wow, who knew?

I don't know what all they treat. I do know they treat a lot of kids though. You might inquire if they could treat your mental problems.

Cancer, heart disease, and chronic degenerative illnesses are not covered by free clinics, and you know it.

You didn't know that free clinics don't provide major surgery or chemo regimens or long-term treatment for chronic degenerative illnesses? That explains why you started this thread.

You didn't know that free clinics don't provide major surgery or chemo regimens or long-term treatment for chronic degenerative illnesses? That explains why you started this thread.
I "know" what is proven to me. You have not proven anything.

I "know" what is proven to me.

What you've proven is that you know nothing about free clinics except that they exist. You didn't even bother clicking on the links on the site you posted to find out what treatments these clinics offer.

CHAPBmeUgAA6Wd0.jpg

as someone with cancer...you do not get 'free' chemo or cancer treatments....even with insurance i am currently in debt....let me add it up quickly....7 k right now in medical bills...free clinics would not have replaced grumpys knees....

so there is your answer to free cancer treatments ..doesnt exist

Forum List

Back