ObamaCare is the solution for all Americans.

I thought he was the President of the United States, he just gave another speech for seniors and stated that Doctors would be rewarded not on the quantity of care but the quality. How in the hell does he know what quality or quantity of medical care is????? Has he just assigned himself as cheif medical officer in charge???? What an insult to our doctors.

I have never seen such arrogance or ignorance from any President, not ever.

Inbetween being CIC, CFO of all the banks, and head of Government Motors. He's got lots of time and interests. Besides, he'll delegate to Pelosi and some ACORN friends.

'Obamacare' or 'Government Run Health Care' is out.

'Public Option' is all the rage today.

I have never paid attention to politically correct "buzzwords" before, and I refuse to now. Shakespeare said that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. In this case, dog poop by any other name still draws flies.

You do know that democrats are the majority in the house the senate and the white house and could pass this health care plan without ONE republican vote. So what's your gripe, is it maybe that you have some moderate democrats in there that are trying to slow this train wreck down??? Could that be it????

It's gonna be a sunami in the 2010 elections, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chris Dodd and several other liberal democrats are in deep trouble with their own electorate. Good riddens.

You obviously have no idea that most truckers on the road today are IOs, shitferbrains. :lol:

True. Truckers are generally independent-minded capitalists, who don't want anyone deciding how hard they can work and how much they can make. I only know for sure of two companies that are "union shops".

You do know that democrats are the majority in the house the senate and the white house and could pass this health care plan without ONE republican vote. So what's your gripe, is it maybe that you have some moderate democrats in there that are trying to slow this train wreck down??? Could that be it????

It's gonna be a sunami in the 2010 elections, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chris Dodd and several other liberal democrats are in deep trouble with their own electorate. Good riddens.

Problem is, even with their significant majorities they are unable to get this done. More air will leave the tire over break...

I thought he was the President of the United States, he just gave another speech for seniors and stated that Doctors would be rewarded not on the quantity of care but the quality. How in the hell does he know what quality or quantity of medical care is????? Has he just assigned himself as cheif medical officer in charge???? What an insult to our doctors.

I have never seen such arrogance or ignorance from any President, not ever.

You know how you get doctors "rewarded for quality, not quantity"? You let the patients control the money instead of a third party, so they can take it elsewhere if the doctor sucks. Anyone who thinks our government lets ANYONE else control money once it has hold of it is clearly from somewhere else . . . like another solar system.

Annie are you scared? DP wrote in big, red letters!

Quaking Zoom, quaking! :lol:

Fire is not a joking matter, contact your local fire department for fire safety information.

2617398-2-house-on-fire-ruin-utah.jpg

Fuck the Teamsters

i wouldn't follow a bunch of union sheep anywhere

Wonderful! Why don't you stop hiding behind your little avatar, and your Internet anonymity, and we'll go down to a truck stop and let you say that in person? Big man Skull...whatever....These men are not afraid to kill to get what they want.

truckstop.jpg

teamsters a bunch of monosyllabic mouth breathers who will resort to violence to get what they want.

great advertising fuck nut.

Last edited:
Quaking Zoom, quaking! :lol:

Fire is not a joking matter, contact your local fire department for fire safety information.

2617398-2-house-on-fire-ruin-utah.jpg

Gee together with your Big red letter deleted post we all know that nothing is really 'deleted' in cyberspace', one could almost see a threat here. :lol:

Fire is a serious threat, I don't understand about your "big red letter post," but then Republicans don't make sense, anyway. Unless of course it is about money, they love to talk about it and to show it off. Yes, I must agree there are some very serious threats out there in politics today. I suggest you not worry, and just laugh them off.

Have you paid your RNC dues yet? I am told they keep a list of names and addresses. You wouldn't want to miss any events. Sarah Palin could come to town.

Last edited:
Fuck the Teamsters

Wonderful! Why don't you stop hiding behind your little avatar, and your Internet anonymity, and we'll go down to a truck stop and let you say that in person? Big man Skull...whatever....These men are not afraid to kill to get what they want.

truckstop.jpg

teamsters a bunch of monosyllabic mouth breathers who will resort to violence to get what they want.

Actually seems Derek is insinuating most Democrats, all Teamsters and poor blacks in SE LA are just waiting with baited breath to kill Conservatives. Pretty weird goal, when Democrats have significant majorities. :confused:

Fuck the Teamsters

truckstop.jpg

Violence? You must really be pissed at the wingnuts who kill doctors who perform abortions.

Forum List

Back