Obamacare Gun Control

You’re visiting your doctor because you have flu symptoms. After checking your heart, pulse and other vital signs, your doctor turns to you and asks, “By the way, the federal government has authorized me to ask you, What type and how many guns do you have in your home?"

And i'd kindly say "None of your f-ing business, Doc".

You’re visiting your doctor because you have flu symptoms. After checking your heart, pulse and other vital signs, your doctor turns to you and asks, “By the way, the federal government has authorized me to ask you, What type and how many guns do you have in your home?"

Sounds like George Orwell’s "1984"?

Wrong.

It’s 2013. And if President Barack Obama gets his way by executive order, doctors across the country could play a key role in his new gun control initiative.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Obama using Obamacare for Gun Control
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

your doctor turns to you and asks, “By the way, the federal government has authorized me to ask you, What type and how many guns do you have in your home?"
None of your god damn business doctor.

and there is no punishment for not telling them.

Yet.

I love that. "Yet".

You know what else isn't happening "yet"?

Obama isn't forcing everyone to dress as mimes on every other friday... Yet!

The DoJ isn't putting electronic surveillance cameras in our toilets... Yet!

And NASA isn't involved in a dastardly plot to carry rocks down from the moon, to use them to kill talk radio hosts... Yet!

I can keep this up all day. Anyone have any other good things that haven't happened... Yet?

After obama doesn't take their guns, they will say its because they fought hard to not let him do so. Fucking idiots.

you're the fucking idiot...

if BO could wave his magic wand tomorrow and get rid of all guns (except the ones he wants course) don't you think he would do it......if he could SAVE JUST ONE CHILD......?

where is your BO loyalty....? get with the program....:lol:

After obama doesn't take their guns, they will say its because they fought hard to not let him do so. Fucking idiots.

if BO could wave his magic wand tomorrow and get rid of all guns (except the ones he wants course) don't you think he would do it......if he could SAVE JUST ONE CHILD......?

Wow! Your psychic powers are pretty impressive! Who knew you could read the mind of the President of the United States?

Wow!

Wow! Your psychic powers are pretty impressive! Who knew you could read the mind of the President of the United States?

Wow!

so you think he'd let even ONE CHILD DIE....?

did you lose your libtard loyalty too....? :eusa_naughty:

Wow!

I don't know what he would do and neither do you. You're just working yourself into an OMG! OBAMA tizzy.

Wow!

I don't know what he would do and neither do you. You're just working yourself into an OMG! OBAMA tizzy.

no....it's how BO operates....he makes it seem like he is doing one thing while he is really doing another....and lemming liberals fall for it.....

same as BOcare....

no....it's how BO operates....he makes it seem like he is doing one thing while he is really doing another....and lemming liberals fall for it.....

same as BOcare....

Yes, you're right.

He's got us all fooled.

Here we were thinking he was trying to do his job, and really this whole time he's been on a wild baby-eating spree.

Sure am glad that there are folks like you out there to point it out though...

Last edited:

same as BOcare....

Can you give me a specific example?

same as BOcare....

Can you give me a specific example?

he makes it seem like it is all about protecting children when he is really just tightening the noose around gun owners....like a national database which of course will eventually be tied in with the national medical records database...

he makes it seem like it is all about protecting children when he is really just tightening the noose around gun owners

I didn't ask you for what "seems" like. I asked you for a specific example.

....like a national database which of course will eventually be tied in with the national medical records database...

WILL eventually be tied in....or MIGHT SOMEDAY be tied in?

Do you really even know the difference between fact and supposition? Can you tell reality from a conspiracy theory?

he makes it seem like it is all about protecting children when he is really just tightening the noose around gun owners

I didn't ask you for what "seems" like. I asked you for a specific example.

....like a national database which of course will eventually be tied in with the national medical records database...

WILL eventually be tied in....or MIGHT SOMEDAY be tied in?

Do you really even know the difference between fact and supposition? Can you tell reality from a conspiracy theory?

the NRA fought to not include gun info in the medical records....guess they are just 'conspiracists' too....:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back