Obamacare Good or Bad ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
I received a notice that my insurance will cost me 9000 next year.

For that, I get a 6500 dollar deductible and absolutely NOTHING covered. No doctor visits, no medications, no blood work, nada.

Does that sound like a good deal to anybody else? It amounts to nothing more than an onerous burden being placed on middle income earners so as to feather the nests of the insurance companies and to benefit those who do not work at all.

Welcome to ACA!

That is amazingly sad.
ACA is very good.

And it is working.

Leave it alone and it will work just fine.

Supporting claims ?
The fact that the Trump admin won't support it. The fact the GOP won't support. The fact that the GOP and Trump own it.
Can you explain how that makes it good ? I don't see the connection. If the answer is that the GOP is evil, don't bother.
Who said that? Only the guilty flee when none pursue. The House and the Senate GOP are just too far apart to repeal ACA as part of tax reform.

I would agree.

Still don't know how that ties back to your original statement, but I guess that isn't important to people here.

Hello, In France we have a good cover for health and médicament but thing are changing we have some médicament that are not Reimbursed.

And we are forced to take generic drugs that are not the same drugs as the brand in question, I do not know much about American care, reimbursement, taken care of.
Is it better with Obamacare, is it cheaper for you Americans your healthcare system?

No think your better of in France. The US needs 100% socialized medicine. You go to the doctor it is 100% paid for by taxpayers, they don't pay anything. The rich and upper middle class have to pay the bills instead through taxes that take away 50% or more of their income and pay for the poor. The very rich should be taxes up to 90% in my opinion. If a rich person makes 100 million a year, then 90 million of that money should be tax money that goes to pay for the poor's medical bills.

Obamacare is good, but 100% socialized medicine all paid for through taxes would be awesome and even better.

Hello, In France we have a good cover for health and médicament but thing are changing we have some médicament that are not Reimbursed.

And we are forced to take generic drugs that are not the same drugs as the brand in question, I do not know much about American care, reimbursement, taken care of.
Is it better with Obamacare, is it cheaper for you Americans your healthcare system?

No think your better of in France. The US needs 100% socialized medicine. You go to the doctor it is 100% paid for by taxpayers, they don't pay anything. The rich and upper middle class have to pay the bills instead through taxes that take away 50% or more of their income and pay for the poor. The very rich should be taxes up to 90% in my opinion. If a rich person makes 100 million a year, then 90 million of that money should be tax money that goes to pay for the poor's medical bills.

Obamacare is good, but 100% socialized medicine all paid for through taxes would be awesome and even better.

Please feel free to move to France.

If you need some help packing....I'd be willing to help.

Obamacare bad.
Very bad.
Exceedingly bad.
Dying a bad death

Well i finally can afford health care after 20 years of not being able to see a dr

How many people can't see a doctor who used to be able to do so ?
Tell us, because that is not what wtf is going on was talking about.

1. Please share what he was talking about.
2. I asked the question. The way his post is written implies it is a counter to the descriptions you provided that characterize it.
3. On instance does not an argument make.

Thanks for letting us know you are from
France. Questions:
(1) Are the stories true that the line are long at the doctor’s office?
(2) How long would it take to get a non-life threatening survey like repair a tear in your shoulder
(3) How much say do you get in treatment. Say I have cancer and they are different options, do they choose one for you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Generally medicine is far more expensive here, than in France. But we have access to more drugs than you do. Many of the drugs we can get, are simply not available in France.

The reason France is cutting reimbursement, is because your government can't afford it. If your government keeps spending money it does not have, then you will end up like Greece. You don't want that.

Drugs cost depend on your healthcare. I pay about $5 for all drugs.

Generally medicine is far more expensive here, than in France. But we have access to more drugs than you do. Many of the drugs we can get, are simply not available in France.

The reason France is cutting reimbursement, is because your government can't afford it. If your government keeps spending money it does not have, then you will end up like Greece. You don't want that.
Yes, it is true, but France also pays for the care of foreigners that what Marine Le Pen don't wants anymore, and France has had many scandals with drugs that were not compliant and made people sick.
And in order not to end like Greece we must leave Europe as soon as possible.

So do we, ya show up at the ER. Greece was enslaved economically by the banking system. It's not just for Haiti and Africa anymore.

You are always the uninformed. No Greece failed because it spend so much to give welfare benefits to lazy people like you

Yes, it is true, but France also pays for the care of foreigners that what Marine Le Pen don't wants anymore, and France has had many scandals with drugs that were not compliant and made people sick.
And in order not to end like Greece we must leave Europe as soon as possible.

So do we, ya show up at the ER. Greece was enslaved economically by the banking system. It's not just for Haiti and Africa anymore.

You are always the uninformed. No Greece failed because it spend so much to give welfare benefits to lazy people like you

Lazy or not, you have to balance the books.....eventually.

I cannot correct congenitally confused, which you are displaying, MadChemist.

upload_2017-12-12_15-18-10.png

Thanks for letting us know you are from
France. Questions:
(1) Are the stories true that the line are long at the doctor’s office?
(2) How long would it take to get a non-life threatening survey like repair a tear in your shoulder
(3) How much say do you get in treatment. Say I have cancer and they are different options, do they choose one for you.

I have heard that their system is very good for most things.

The French have better life styles than we do. We create a lot of our own issues

Obamacare was nothing more than an excuse for taxpayer subsidies to pay for free healthcare to freeloaders ,mainly bums on generational welfare and illegal's who pop out babies like gerbils, Obamacare is a failure ,as Obama was a failure, so :bigboy:and pay your way , and quit playing the victim .

Then "the rich" would decide if you live or die. There would be a convenient committee on the order of Britian's "NICE" to decide whether you are worth that medication or surgery.

Then "the rich" would decide if you live or die. There would be a convenient committee on the order of Britian's "NICE" to decide whether you are worth that medication or surgery.

No surgery for smokers or the obese: Policy in UK stirs debate - CNN

Obamacare was nothing more than an excuse for taxpayer subsidies to pay for free healthcare to freeloaders ,mainly bums on generational welfare and illegal's who pop out babies like gerbils, Obamacare is a failure ,as Obama was a failure, so :bigboy:and pay your way , and quit playing the victim .
Is it the middles class who pay the most for the obama care ? it's like here always the middle class who are les vaches à lait/ the cash cows as they say.

In the UK, Healthcare is 8% of GDP, not enough. In France 12% just right. In the USA almost 18%, it's a goddamn GOP big health scam. Obamacare could have been a solution, but too much Sabotaged.

Is it the middles class who pay the most for the obama care ? it's like here always the middle class who are les vaches à lait/ the cash cows as they say.

I don't know if the middle class pays "the most" for Obama Care. I'm honestly not real concerned with who 'pays the most'.

The fact is, when you demand insurance companies cover people with pre-existing conditions, and when you force them to cover everyone, and when you subsidize those that refuse to buy their own insurance..... everyone else is going to pay more.

We're all paying more. IT's that simple.

Forum List

Back