Obamacare Going After 1099ers

Did you even read that article you just cited? The report basically says that we don't know how badly the ACA is going to hurt the economy and jobs because major parts of it have been held off until now. The provisions in the ACA which are going to cost jobs and slow the economy are kicking in now. Obama and the Democrats did that on purpose...they gave America the good parts of the ACA...and hid the true costs by postponing them for several years.

The ACA isn't insurance...it's really badly written legislation that was rammed through because the Democrats lost huge in the midterms and they were stuck with what they had gotten passed in the Senate. As this all unfolds, Arian...people like you are going to be stuck defending something that simply doesn't work! I'm just waiting for the first liberal who declares straight faced that since the ACA is failing...that what we REALLY need to do is a single payer system! That's coming within four years in my estimation.

ACA was written because there is no competition in the insurance industry. You can thank Reagan for that.

A lot of your competition has left the building: Big federal Obamacare exchange will have fewer health plans
Which means that some of the Red State governors who denied their citizens a state exchange may find themselves on the ropes come reelection time.

Which means a lot of people will lose the coverage they thought they had. Obamacare is a joke.

Did you even read that article you just cited? The report basically says that we don't know how badly the ACA is going to hurt the economy and jobs because major parts of it have been held off until now. The provisions in the ACA which are going to cost jobs and slow the economy are kicking in now. Obama and the Democrats did that on purpose...they gave America the good parts of the ACA...and hid the true costs by postponing them for several years.

The ACA isn't insurance...it's really badly written legislation that was rammed through because the Democrats lost huge in the midterms and they were stuck with what they had gotten passed in the Senate. As this all unfolds, Arian...people like you are going to be stuck defending something that simply doesn't work! I'm just waiting for the first liberal who declares straight faced that since the ACA is failing...that what we REALLY need to do is a single payer system! That's coming within four years in my estimation.

ACA was written because there is no competition in the insurance industry. You can thank Reagan for that.

A lot of your competition has left the building: Big federal Obamacare exchange will have fewer health plans
Which means that some of the Red State governors who denied their citizens a state exchange may find themselves on the ropes come reelection time.

Which means a lot of people will lose the coverage they thought they had. Obamacare is a joke.

More like a cruel hoax.

Which means a lot of people will lose the coverage they thought they had.

Which was the goal of the Red State legislators. Unfortunately for them, their constituents will have access to coverage by other means, and it'll be the legislators' asses that are on the line come reelection.

Pendulum swings to one extreme, comes back to center, swings the other way. Physics.

Forum List

Back