Obamacare gets Huge bump in polls....

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
:woohoo: :eusa_dance: :woohoo:

Latest Polls;.. pre speech 44% favor, 53% opposed, after speech 46% favor, 51% opposed.

Democrat approval of plan went from 72% to 80%...:bowdown:

Republican approval went down 1%
Independent approval went up 1%

(according to Rasmussen Report)

Wow, what an impact....:udaman:

Last edited:
divecon makes an excellent point that a con will only believe Rasmussen when the politically driven agenda of that organization support his/her beliefs on a matter.

I think Rasmussen must be the Acorn of the right.

divecon makes an excellent point that a con will only believe Rasmussen when the politically driven agenda of that organization support his/her beliefs on a matter.

epic fail s0n................:clap2:

I do recall every single internet lefty k00k falling all over themselves to post up the Rasmussen Report when Obama was pulling away from McCain last October.:lol:

Now........every day I give the daily presidential tracking poll update on the Obama DISAPPROVE rate, the same meatheads go mental and attack Rasmussen:oops:

Oh.........and did I forget to post up yesterdays DISAPPROVE # on Obama????

Im sorry.......................

poar01_obama0803-4.jpg

Ummm..........two days post historic fAiL speech:funnyface: I might add...........

Except that rasmussen isn't getting 8 billion taxpayer dollars in the stimulus plan.
And rasmussen doesn't do any community organizing
And Acorn doesn't do polls.

But other than that....wait your wrong :rofl:

BTW i believe the OP was being highly sarcastic with his thread title. Its obvious from the polling that approval of HR3200 and related legislation is still under 50%

Nup, you are wrong, my friend.

Here you need some good counsel to take to your heart and heed: ""...when facts and reason are thrown overboard and only timidity passes for wisdom, and we can no longer even engage in a civil conversation with each other over the things that truly matter – that at that point we don’t merely lose our capacity to solve big challenges. We lose something essential about ourselves."

Some among the agenda-driven radical right activists have lost something essentially decent about themselves. All of American saw in on Tuesday and Wednesday. You folks have to decide if you are going to Americans or if you are going to join the "Stupid Joe Miller" crowd of thirteen people.

Guys, get with it, or you are going to continue being on the outside looking in.

Here you need some good counsel to take to your heart and heed: ""...when facts and reason are thrown overboard and only timidity passes for wisdom, and we can no longer even engage in a civil conversation with each other over the things that truly matter – that at that point we don’t merely lose our capacity to solve big challenges. We lose something essential about ourselves."

Some among the agenda-driven radical right activists have lost something essentially decent about themselves. All of American saw in on Tuesday and Wednesday. You folks have to decide if you are going to Americans or if you are going to join the "Stupid Joe Miller" crowd of thirteen people.

Guys, get with it, or you are going to continue being on the outside looking in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLcilJGPo68]YouTube - Hey There Obama (Drink the Kool Aid)[/ame]

JakeStarkey

=============================================================

s0n.........do you have a plate in your head??? You're a 5%er.....................

Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals in All 50 States, Says Gallup Poll
Monday, August 17, 2009
By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief

(CNSNews.com) - Self-identified conservatives outnumber self-identified liberals in all 50 states of the union, according to the Gallup Poll.

At the same time, more Americans nationwide are saying this year that they are conservative than have made that claim in any of the last four years.

In 2009, 40% percent of respondents in Gallup surveys that have interviewed more than 160,000 Americans have said that they are either “conservative” (31%) or “very conservative” (9%). That is the highest percentage in any year since 2004.

Only 21% have told Gallup they are liberal, including 16% who say they are “liberal” and 5% who say they are “very liberal.”

:oops::oops:

Last edited:
:woohoo: :eusa_dance: :woohoo:

Latest Polls;.. pre speech 44% favor, 53% opposed, after speech 46% favor, 51% opposed.

Democrat approval of plan went from 72% to 80%...:bowdown:

Republican approval went down 1%
Independent approval went up 1%

(according to Rasmussen Report)

Wow, what an impact....:udaman:

My new favorite n00b!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLcilJGPo68"]YouTube - Hey There Obama (Drink the Kool Aid)[/ame]

This video is amazing if not hilarious! :lol:

no, thats morons like you

Forum List

Back