Obamacare Disaster Continues

WTF.. are you high? The majority of Americans in any poll taken said "we don't want this".

You're a numbnut.

Why do you people continue to lie about polls? Half the people think that health care reform is a good thing, and the others either think it isn't or don't know. That hardly translates into a "majority of Americans in any poll taken said we don't want this." Which polls are you talking about? They ALL (well, of course except for Rasmussen and right wing straw polls) have basically had the same numbers for a year and a half.

Health Policy

Healthcare reform and Obamacare are two entirely different subjects with the polls. Yes....people want healthcare reform, I don't think there are too many that won't agree with that. Barry's solution to healthcare reform they are very much against.
It all comes down to the wording of the questions used in the polls.

Yes....people want healthcare reform, I don't think there are too many that won't agree with that. Barry's solution to healthcare reform they are very much against.

That depends whether or not you're talking about the actual elements of that solution:

Picture+1.png

Picture+2.png

I just want YOU to stop worrying about MY wallet. MY wallet is just fine, thank you, and if you'd have been worrying about YOURS instead of worrying about MINE, you'd likely be in the same position I'm in.

Raise the premiums all you want. I'll always find a way to pay them, because I don't sit on my ass all day waiting on someone else to fix the problem for me.

See, there you go again. You think just because I support health reform I must be lazy and unemployed. I actually have an excellent job with a very good salary and excellent health coverage. I also own multiple rental properties and have a large amount of savings. So I am not worried about myself, I've worked hard to put myself in a good position.
I have seen however what happens to people who are not as fortunate to be in the position that I am in. I actually care about my fellow Americans and don't think life and death decisions should be left up to insurance companies and how it affects their bottom line, which I see is quite the opposite of what you believe. You are obviously only concerned about yourself and couldn't care less what is happening to others in the country. Some "American" you are. Be Proud.

I don't own any rental properties.

I guess you should give me one of yours, right?

What's the difference?
Weird logic, by anyone's standard.

Published by Ulsterman on September 9, 2010 in Opinions

40% are more likely to support a candidate who voted for health care reform. However, only 31% are more likely to oppose candidate who voted for health care reform.

The only thing that I see reinforced is that McCain should never have been considered as a candidate in 2008 in the first place. What a Shit Storm. This recovery, will take a decade. Shit, we still have yet to bottom out.

71% favor the provision in the health care law that provides tax credits to small businesses that offer coverage to their employees. On 11% view the provision unfavorably.

Why do you people continue to lie about polls? Half the people think that health care reform is a good thing, and the others either think it isn't or don't know. That hardly translates into a "majority of Americans in any poll taken said we don't want this." Which polls are you talking about? They ALL (well, of course except for Rasmussen and right wing straw polls) have basically had the same numbers for a year and a half.

Health Policy

Healthcare reform and Obamacare are two entirely different subjects with the polls. Yes....people want healthcare reform, I don't think there are too many that won't agree with that. Barry's solution to healthcare reform they are very much against.
It all comes down to the wording of the questions used in the polls.

The polls listed in the link have to do with the Health Care Reform package as passed.

Yes....people want healthcare reform, I don't think there are too many that won't agree with that. Barry's solution to healthcare reform they are very much against.

That depends whether or not you're talking about the actual elements of that solution:

Picture+1.png

Picture+2.png

Kaiser, huh? I'm sure they aren't biased. :eusa_whistle:

No, they're not. They have been doing this kind of tracking for decades, through many administrations.

Another FACT that naysayers are missing is that states can opt out of Obamacare if they develop their own programs. The “Empowering States to be Innovative” amendment gives states the right to set up their own health care system with or without an individual mandate or even with or without a public option IF they meet the coverage requirements of the new bill.

In addition, a small business might decide that it's more costly to provide coverage for its employees, even with subsidies, than to just go ahead and pay a fine. There are all sorts of caveats in the bill, and businesses especially should have already been meeting with their accountants and tax people to determine the best course of action. Instead they keep saying "we don't know what's gonna happen and so we can't hire anyone." That's pure bull.

Another FACT that naysayers are missing is that states can opt out of Obamacare if they develop their own programs. The “Empowering States to be Innovative” amendment gives states the right to set up their own health care system with or without an individual mandate or even with or without a public option IF they meet the coverage requirements of the new bill.

In addition, a small business might decide that it's more costly to provide coverage for its employees, even with subsidies, than to just go ahead and pay a fine. There are all sorts of caveats in the bill, and businesses especially should have already been meeting with their accountants and tax people to determine the best course of action. Instead they keep saying "we don't know what's gonna happen and so we can't hire anyone." That's pure bull.

I guess you are a business owner who employs people & are qualified to tell other business owners why should or should not hire American Workers?

If not then :anj_stfu:

Big surprise huh? Obamacare will cost more - A LOT MORE, than if absolutely nothing had been done. Way to Obama!! America loves you!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
____

Latest study confirms worst fears: Obamacare will cost Americans MORE for healthcare coverage.

Read more: Obamacare Disaster Continues | Newsflavor

A WHOLE 2.3% increase!!!! WOW!!! Put a bandaid on it, will ya......
____

You best learn to read - so WITH Obamacare, insurance rates are going up by ALMOST 30%.

Yeah, that is just great isn't it?????

And no doubt, both access and overall quality will decline while those prices go up.

Obamacare is a total trillions-dollar bust. REPEAL OBAMACARE.
____

Obamacare Disaster Continues | Newsflavor

Obama's HHS administrator has now threatened insurance companies who blame the rate hikes on the his new Obamacare law.

I guess you are a business owner who employs people & are qualified to tell other business owners why should or should not hire American Workers?

If not then :anj_stfu:

How do you know what I am?

It's very clear Maggie is NOT a business owner.

No matter what your feelings on this type of Bill, healthcare or otherwise…it steps all over the US Constitution. This angers me to the core.

Forum List

Back