Obamacare Delivers More Failure!

What's astonishing is how much PPACA-bashing is based on blogs, rumor-mongering, and unsupported sources.

Carry on. :popcorn:

average premiums are up, average deductibles are up. people are forced to buy coverages that they don't need or want, there are as many uninsured now as before ACA.

No rumors or blogging, just simple facts.

If they're facts, they're provable. Let's see what you have - especially that last bit.

What's astonishing is how much PPACA-bashing is based on blogs, rumor-mongering, and unsupported sources.

average premiums are up, average deductibles are up. people are forced to buy coverages that they don't need or want, there are as many uninsured now as before ACA.

If they're facts, they're provable. Let's see what you have - especially that last bit.

already been posted many times. Do your own research, its not my job to educate you.

Look it up. If I reposted the facts you would bitch about the source, so do it yourself and report back. OR, you could just continue to wallow in dem lies and talking points. Your choice.

already been posted many times. Do your own research, its not my job to educate you.

Look it up. If I reposted the facts you would bitch about the source, so do it yourself and report back. OR, you could just continue to wallow in dem lies and talking points. Your choice.

I know the facts from the original sources. I just wanted to see where you dug up contradictory information. If you can't be bothered, you're probably not that sure of your sources.

I know the facts from the original sources. I just wanted to see where you dug up contradictory information. If you can't be bothered, you're probably not that sure of your sources.

then you should be able to post them. Go for it.

You made the claim first. You go first.

premiums in Texas just went up 60%. On November 1 everyone's premiums will go up. Obama is trying to get the increases delayed til December, but congress told him to stick it. ACA has been a disaster for everyone who pays for medical insurance, if you get it free its great. Do you get it free?

premiums in Texas just went up 60%. On November 1 everyone's premiums will go up. Obama is trying to get the increases delayed til December, but congress told him to stick it. ACA has been a disaster for everyone who pays for medical insurance, if you get it free its great. Do you get it free?

Can you post a link ?

Can you post a link ?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/upshot/get-ready-for-higher-obamacare-rates-next-year.html?_r=0

Can you post a link ?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/upshot/get-ready-for-higher-obamacare-rates-next-year.html?_r=0

You responded.

I can't see what your loser opponent says, but I can see it has not posted.

I am guessing there is no comeback.

This is from your article:

Most people who are buying insurance on the Obamacare marketplaces will not feel the effects of these increases; the formula that calculates federal subsidies will offset the increases for them. But rising prices will hurt higher-income Americans who have to pay their own premiums. That group is already paying a lot for health insurance, and the coverage often comes with high deductibles and other forms of out-of-pocket expenses.

I am having a hard time with the 60% increase claim.

Do you have a link for that ?

Forum List

Back