Obamacare Delivers More Failure!

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
It's the gift that keeps on giving. I have to say Im not too disappointed here. The insurance companies figured they had it made: a gov't mandate to buy their product. Thats like a license to steal. What they didnt figure was that young people are still smart enough (barely) to compare two numbers and pick the lower one.
So now policies sold on the Obamacare exchanges are poison to insurers, sure money losers. UnitedHealth is actively discouraging buyers from choosing its policies and will probably exit the market.
Democrats deliver total failure once more.
UnitedHealth’s ObamaCare Reckoning

Good....Single payer here we come!
That was always the plan.
Thanks for admtting that Democrats simply lied to the American people to get this crap passed. And they will lie again on single payer. Because the object is not to get better health care to anyone. The object is to gain more control over people.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

USMB RWs' obsession with United Healthcare? You're right. There are about five threads that predate yours.

How many are there on Trump? Carson? Rubio? Planned parenthood? People post about what interests them or what is in the news, or in the case of obozocare, what is screwing them over.

Thanks for admtting that Democrats simply lied to the American people to get this crap passed. And they will lie again on single payer. Because the object is not to get better health care to anyone. The object is to gain more control over people.

You figured it all out. Good work! Nothing gets past your eagle eye.

You figured it all out. Good work! Nothing gets past your eagle eye.
Including the fact that yo're a dolt.
Democrats have ridden this piece of crap program to extensive election losses every year since it passed. It will continue to deliver for Republicans as people's premiums explode and coverage reduced.

That will teach the arrogant big mouth libs to pass a shit bill in defiance of the will of the people and lie through their teeth about it. Already it has cost them 1,200 seats nationally, the House and the Senate in historic losses. I love that no Republican voted for it, they own it 100% and we'll go right on making them pay a price. :eusa_dance:

It's the gift that keeps on giving. I have to say Im not too disappointed here. The insurance companies figured they had it made: a gov't mandate to buy their product. Thats like a license to steal. What they didnt figure was that young people are still smart enough (barely) to compare two numbers and pick the lower one.
So now policies sold on the Obamacare exchanges are poison to insurers, sure money losers. UnitedHealth is actively discouraging buyers from choosing its policies and will probably exit the market.

A link to a pay site. How very Jewish of you.

lolol

lolol

If he's really a rabbi, then "koshergrl's" a cantor. :p

lolol

If you're really capable of reasoned discourse then I'm Chelsea Clinton!

lolol

Hi, Chelsea! How's the baby?

lolol

It's not hard to figure out who Rabbi is for real. He's too stupid to cover up his personal info in a world where Google exists.

lolol

And yes you would believe that. Just like you believe Hillary didnt lie on Benghazi.
tool.

lolol

And yes you would believe that. Just like you believe Hillary didnt lie on Benghazi.
tool.

Now that you've proven you're not very good at this "I know you are but what am I?" game, perhaps you can post something appropriate to the forum.

Or are your posts in fact pertinent to healthcare, specifically mental healthcare? Are you requesting an intervention?

Being self employed for about 20 years, I was pretty sure there would be some issues with the Affordable Care Act plans right from the start. The plans offered to the self employed over the years have often had very high deductibles. I remember looking at some family plans with $1500 per month premiums with $5000-$10000 deductibles. They were basically very expensive catastrophic insurance plans. It looked to me like they basically offered many of the plans typically found in the self employed market on the exchange, but adding in the premium subsidies to help on that end. My wife ended up taking a job that offered great health insurance, so we were thankfully able to get out of the individual market.

I don't believe the Obamacare system will last as it is currently put together. The deductibles need to be down under $1000 per year to make people want to buy in. In other words, I believe the cost and deductible set up has to be similar to what an employee at a good company or a state/federal job would be offered, not what the self employed have traditionally been offered.

lolol

She's a Catholic with a blown out knee...

He's complaining because Obamacare made the insurance marketplace too competitive?

Oh, the Rabbirony.

Forum List

Back