ObamaCare Day One - THE LAYOFFS BEGIN

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Democrats dragged themselves over the health-care finish line in part by repeating that voters would like the plan once it passed. Let's see what they think when they learn their insurance costs will jump right away.

Even before President Obama signed the bill on Tuesday, Caterpillar said it would cost the company at least $100 million more in the first year alone. Medical device maker Medtronic warned that new taxes on its products could force it to lay off a thousand workers. Now Verizon joins the roll of businesses staring at adverse consequences.

ObamaCare's Effects Are Already Showing - WSJ.com

Surprise, surprise. "But can't the rich carry the load???" I happen to respect some lefties on this board but when I hear them parroting how this won't affect the middle class, it blows my mind how naïve they sound. They can shout all they want about how much the CEOs are getting paid, but that won't change a goddamn thing. People will be laid off. Prices of everything will rise. And eventually those of us who still have a job, will be paying for this travesty through taxes. "Middle class" will soon be 25K when the "rich" are tapped out. Sad day. And sadder days to come. I fear for our children.

Sallie Mae is going to lay off 30 thousand.. since the government took over education loans..

Democrats dragged themselves over the health-care finish line in part by repeating that voters would like the plan once it passed. Let's see what they think when they learn their insurance costs will jump right away.

Even before President Obama signed the bill on Tuesday, Caterpillar said it would cost the company at least $100 million more in the first year alone. Medical device maker Medtronic warned that new taxes on its products could force it to lay off a thousand workers. Now Verizon joins the roll of businesses staring at adverse consequences.

ObamaCare's Effects Are Already Showing - WSJ.com

Maybe they can get jobs as IRS agents?

Forum List

Back