Obamacare costs will hit the middle class hardest

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"...what is it that President Obama’s always saying about not raising taxes a single penny on the middle class? ‘Cause, via the AP, emphasis mine…
Nearly 6 million Americans – most of them in the middle class – will face a tax penalty for not carrying medical coverage once President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul law is fully in place, congressional budget analysts said Wednesday. …
Nonetheless, in his first campaign for the White House, Obama pledged not to raise taxes on individuals making less than $200,000 a year and couples making less than $250,000."

Hey, something new and different: CBO raises another estimate of ObamaCare costs « Hot Air

"...what is it that President Obama’s always saying about not raising taxes a single penny on the middle class? ‘Cause, via the AP, emphasis mine…
Nearly 6 million Americans – most of them in the middle class – will face a tax penalty for not carrying medical coverage once President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul law is fully in place, congressional budget analysts said Wednesday. …
Nonetheless, in his first campaign for the White House, Obama pledged not to raise taxes on individuals making less than $200,000 a year and couples making less than $250,000."

Hey, something new and different: CBO raises another estimate of ObamaCare costs « Hot Air

How hard will not having insurance hit them when they have a major medical emergency? Oh yeah, you and I will foot that bill. :eusa_whistle:

No, I imagine they'll pay it on their own.

The MIDDLE class. These are the bread and butter of the country.

Not your low-life, SSI collecting, debt-dodging buds who think the world owes them their daily humongo dose of vicodin and xanax.

You know, people who work.

Last edited:
Ah, as I thought.

you can't. You're just mindlessly gibbering in the corner. Carry on.

How hard will not having insurance hit them when they have a major medical emergency? Oh yeah, you and I will foot that bill. :eusa_whistle:

We'll be footing the bill for 30 million anyway. And refresh my memory... wasn't that pretty much the number we started with? So, we're spending three times what we were told it was going to cost, and we're still going to be paying for 30 million. Nice. :rolleyes:

CBO also said there will be 30 million people without insurance, though all but the 6 million will be exempt from the tax. The exempt residents are a combination of illegal immigrants and those with incomes too low to pay income taxes.

Read more: CBO raises estimate of those hit by Obama health care tax - Washington Times CBO raises estimate of those hit by Obama health care tax - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Last edited:
No, I imagine they'll pay it on their own.

The MIDDLE class. These are the bread and butter of the country.

Not your low-life, SSI collecting, debt-dodging buds who think the world owes them their daily humongo dose of vicodin and xanax.

You know, people who work.

How will the average middle class person "pay it on their own" when facing tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills while at the same time pay their mortgage, auto, utilities, etc.? They WON'T. They'll file for bankruptcy and pass it off to you and me.

And these are the ones who DO work for a living....

We'll be footing the bill for 30 million anyway. And refresh my memory... wasn't that pretty much the number we started with? So, we're spending three times what we were told it was going to cost, and we're still going to be paying for 30 million. Nice. :rolleyes:

CBO also said there will be 30 million people without insurance, though all but the 6 million will be exempt from the tax. The exempt residents are a combination of illegal immigrants and those with incomes too low to pay income taxes.

Read more: CBO raises estimate of those hit by Obama health care tax - Washington Times CBO raises estimate of those hit by Obama health care tax - Washington Times

And guess what? EVERYONE has to pay. No more freeloaders.

No, illegals won't have to pay.

Or drug addicts.

Or deadbeat dads.

All those guys will get a pass.

And guess what? EVERYONE has to pay. No more freeloaders.

Those 30 million uninsured in the paragraph above aren't paying. Obamacare is a gigantic, budget-busting clusterfark and apparently, you're still looking at about the same number of uninsured as you started with. But hey... "That's Progressive!", right? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back