ObamaCare costs higher than expected

yes republican talking points with no basis in reality is the truth
obama killed twice the al-queda members in two years the bush did in 8 therws one example of something obamas done well at

Actually, wasn't it our special forces and military services who were so good at doing their jobs? Which the dipweed democrats and Obama want to cut spending for?

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about and cannot even put two sentences together without drooling all over it.
He wants to cut retirement payments for retired military, but right wing nuts beat him to it. The even cut benefits for the wounded troops, military equipment that caused would cut down on injuries, etc.

I am quite literally, speechless after reading your diatribe. Wouldn't mind seeing a link to the cuts in retirement pay for current retirees, since I am one. Love to see a link for the cuts in benefits to the wounded troops too.

Why is this a surpise, the only thing Obama has ever done well is spend someone eles's ,money, that is what community organizers do. If fact that is what politicians do. promise a lot deliver a little. This is especially true during campaigns. This not a democrat or republican issue it is a political truthj.

obama killed twice the al-queda members in two years the bush did in 8 therws one example of something obamas done well at

Actually, wasn't it our special forces and military services who were so good at doing their jobs? Which the dipweed democrats and Obama want to cut spending for?
obama leads the army and his leadership resulted in twice the al-queda members in two years the bush did in 8
you are a retard

obama leads the army and his leadership resulted in twice the al-queda members in two years the bush did in 8
you are a retard

Your definition of leadership differs from mine. BTW, you oughta provide a link to backup your claims. Show me a pentagon report that says that. Otherwise I'm think you're full of shit.

you are a retard

Your definition of leadership differs from mine. BTW, you oughta provide a link to backup your claims. Show me a pentagon report that says that. Otherwise I'm think you're full of shit.
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclie....,cf.osb&fp=58d2597a6ef30d0f&biw=1004&bih=815

you are a retard

you are a retard

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclie....,cf.osb&fp=58d2597a6ef30d0f&biw=1004&bih=815

you are a retard

And you are a lying asshole. Nowhere in your link does it say anything about twice the number of terrorists killed, it just says Obama has authorized more kills than the Bush admin did in it's final years. Not that I have a problem with killing the bastards, but one wonders if we could've captured some of 'em instead and thereby gained some useful intel that might be used to find more of the bad guys or maybe even sniff out a terrorist attack before it happens.

It (ObamaCare) has already saved lives and have given healthcare to 45 million Americans that do not have and cannot afford private healthcare.
You're lying. ObamaCare doesn't go into effect until 2014.

ObamaCare hasn't "saved" anybody or anything. But they have been collecting Taxes for it! But you prolly didn't know that did ya'? That's how they got the CBO numbers under control. 14 years of Taxes pays for 10 years of ObamaCare.

medicare cost 45% less than private healthcare like always reality is against you

You really need to compare apples with apples here.

If you compare what Medicare PAYS for services vs what insurance companies (and private payers), essentially non Medicare recipients do pay more for health care. This will be especially true when the 30.6% reduction in Medicare payments to providers kicks in, and will continue to be true as the there is also a built in yearly reduction as well.

If you're comparing what we pay for Medicare and private insurance, it's pretty much a wash since it's the cost of care that drives both the premium costs and the amount of taxation involved. In fact, when you think about it, someone with private insurance actually pays 2x more for health care since they are paying both for premiums and being taxed to pay for Medicare.

medicare cost 45% less than private healthcare like always reality is against you

If you compare what Medicare PAYS for services vs what insurance companies (and private payers), essentially non Medicare recipients do pay more for health care. This will be especially true when the 30.6% reduction in Medicare payments to providers kicks in, and will continue to be true as the there is also a built in yearly reduction as well.

If you're comparing what we pay for Medicare and private insurance, it's pretty much a wash since it's the cost of care that drives both the premium costs and the amount of taxation involved. In fact, when you think about it, someone with private insurance actually pays 2x more for health care since they are paying both for premiums and being taxed to pay for Medicare.

jesus u are a retard

No less so than that hay field you just baled. :lol:

Not at all. The griping about cost underestimates where Medicare was originally passed ignores the fact that costs were underestimated because it was believed people wouldn't live as long as they actually did.

jesus u are a retard

:clap2:
Nice retort. Great counter to the argument and what a magnificent command of the keyboard you have.

Mental retardation (MR) is a generalized disorder appearing before adulthood, characterized by significantly impaired cognitive functioning and deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors. -- Wikipedia

Which two do YOU suffer from?

Forum List

Back