obamacare and the truth

LMAO!!! The hypocrisy is stunning. That statement will go right over your head though, so don't worry about forming a logical response, just skip straight to name calling.

You either work and gyp your boss out of a days pay while you post on the boards, or you don't work.. sucks to be a lying libturd. donut?

Or I'm self employed?

Or I have a job that requires me to be online all day?

Or I work odd hours?

Nah, none of those could be it. I'm probably unemployed and collecting Social Security like someone we know.

So basically your take is that if you collect SS you have no right to comment on SS?

SS is currently unsustainable, and the young today are likely paying into a system that will not be there for them when they need it.

Just because one collects SS does not mean they can not see that.

If the Average person were allowed to keep the money they pay into SS to invest on their own. They would be hard pressed to get a worse return than they do from SS.

The Tiny bit of Interest the Gov gets on the massive SS fund is a travesty.

Last edited:
LMAO!!! The hypocrisy is stunning. That statement will go right over your head though, so don't worry about forming a logical response, just skip straight to name calling.

You either work and gyp your boss out of a days pay while you post on the boards, or you don't work.. sucks to be a lying libturd. donut?

Or I'm self employed?

Or I work odd hours?

Nah, none of those could be it. I'm probably unemployed and collecting Social Security like someone we know.

You have a job that requires you to be on a political message board all day? Yes, that's just gotta be it. :lol::lol::lol:

Or I'm self employed?

Or I work odd hours?

You have a job that requires you to be on a political message board all day? Yes, that's just gotta be it. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, if you only knew. :eusa_shhh:

You're right. Obamacare's a mess. We should just cut the foreplay and go single payer, like we should've done from the start.

So your logic is that because one govt bill is a mess, we should hand the whole healthcare over to the govt. Then everyone will get their "Free" healthcare...at least until the people with money run out or move out. Then let's see how "Free" healthcare will be.
Bottom line is the bill is nothing like Obama described it in his effort to get it passed. I hesitate to use the term liar but it seems to fit.

Or I'm self employed?

Or I work odd hours?

Oh, if you only knew. :eusa_shhh:

Since I have a feeling I know what job you do have. OBAMA IS A LYING PIECE OF SHIT AND IS NOT WORTHY TO BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Please pass on my message.

You're right. Obamacare's a mess. We should just cut the foreplay and go single payer, like we should've done from the start.

So your logic is that because one govt bill is a mess, we should hand the whole healthcare over to the govt. Then everyone will get their "Free" healthcare...at least until the people with money run out or move out. Then let's see how "Free" healthcare will be.
Bottom line is the bill is nothing like Obama described it in his effort to get it passed. I hesitate to use the term liar but it seems to fit.

Yep. In fact it fails to live up to nearly everything we were told about it. From reducing costs, to being deficit neutral, to the claim that it would not cause people to lose their current coverage.

Call it what you want, Lies, Ignorance. The end result is the same.

It appears that the truth about obama care is finally coming out.

» Obamacare won't decrease health care costs for the government. According to Medicare's actuary, it will increase costs. The same is likely to happen for privately funded health care.

» As written, Obamacare covers elective abortions, contrary to Obama's promise that it wouldn't. This means that tax dollars will be used to pay for a procedure millions of Americans across the political spectrum view as immoral. Supposedly, the Department of Health and Human Services will bar abortion coverage with new regulations but these will likely be tied up for years in litigation, and in the end may not survive the court challenge.

» Obamacare won't allow employees or most small businesses to keep the coverage they have and like. By Obama's estimates, as many as 69 percent of employees, 80 percent of small businesses, and 64 percent of large businesses will be forced to change coverage, probably to more expensive plans.

» Obamacare will increase insurance premiums -- in some places, it already has. Insurers, suddenly forced to cover clients' children until age 26, have little choice but to raise premiums, and they attribute to Obamacare's mandates a 1 to 9 percent increase. Obama's only method of preventing massive rate increases so far has been to threaten insurers.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Examiner Editorial: Obamacare is even worse than critics thought | Washington Examiner

This plan was nothing more than a see I told you I would do it. He accepted every compromise and concession along the way to approval. It is nothing more than a collection of trade offs for votes and support.

It appears that the truth about obama care is finally coming out.

» Obamacare won't decrease health care costs for the government. According to Medicare's actuary, it will increase costs. The same is likely to happen for privately funded health care.

» As written, Obamacare covers elective abortions, contrary to Obama's promise that it wouldn't. This means that tax dollars will be used to pay for a procedure millions of Americans across the political spectrum view as immoral. Supposedly, the Department of Health and Human Services will bar abortion coverage with new regulations but these will likely be tied up for years in litigation, and in the end may not survive the court challenge.

» Obamacare won't allow employees or most small businesses to keep the coverage they have and like. By Obama's estimates, as many as 69 percent of employees, 80 percent of small businesses, and 64 percent of large businesses will be forced to change coverage, probably to more expensive plans.

» Obamacare will increase insurance premiums -- in some places, it already has. Insurers, suddenly forced to cover clients' children until age 26, have little choice but to raise premiums, and they attribute to Obamacare's mandates a 1 to 9 percent increase. Obama's only method of preventing massive rate increases so far has been to threaten insurers.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Examiner Editorial: Obamacare is even worse than critics thought | Washington Examiner

A 1 to 9 percent increase? Isn't this less than the yearly increases we have seen over the last decade? :wtf:

It seems no facts will break through that sheeple belief in the obamanation. I guess the only thing that will wake your stupid ass up is when it hits your wallet.

What woke my stupid ass up was the fact that I could not get insurance due to pre-existing conditions even though I had insurance for years. Now I can actually purchase insurance again. And guess what? The insurance company covering my high risk plan is going to make a lot of money off of me. Despite having a pre-existing condition, my treatments only cost around $2000 per year. I will pay that full amount because it is within my deductible limit of $2500. So the insurance company will get my $4700 per year, and they will pay out a paltry $300 or so for a couple of doctor visits. But now I know I am covered "just in case I become seriously ill", such as having a heart attack. Odds of that are nil, but then again, insurance is there to cover the unexpected.

Had the insurance company I was with not fucked me, I might see things your way. But the fact is the insurance companies will do whatever they can to not cover people who "might" be a risk.

Here's something to think about; the biggest argument against trying to cover everyone, is that it will put a greater strain on our healthcare system. More people will actually go to the doctor and need varying treatments. The healthcare system can't handle the number of people it is servicing currently, so this is going to drive up costs. Now think about this; when a product is offered for sale, does greater demand equate to higher prices? Answer: yes, initially. However, when the market sees a demand, it adjusts and fills that demand, so long as it is profitable. And what happens next? Prices drop dramatically.

So why isn't this happening in healthcare? The healthcare industry is growing by leaps and bounds and it's consuming a much larger amount of GDP. So why are prices not dropping? The answer to reducing costs in healthcare has nothing to do with denying coverage to the people who need it, but that seems to be the answer for so many. The answer is to address the issues that are causing the actual increases in the first place by making the system more efficient and removing many of the obstacles that are driving these outrageous prices. One of those things obviously involves tort reform, but that is not the only thing. There are so many problems on so many levels but the answer from the right continues to be the same. Leave it alone and it will all work itself out. Sorry, but that has not worked out so well.

Forum List

Back