ObamaCare and more Gov't control

Sounds like a lot of fear mongering to me.

I'd love a better system though similar to what they have in Taiwan.

A Medicare for all system that works.

I guess he was probably relieved they ultimately opted for a private sector solution, based on transparent, competitive markets and room for innovation.

Just like Romneycare, already a great success with none of the Pub dupe horrors. Costs rising 2%/year as opposed t0 15%, no scam like our present overpriced Pub crony BS. Change the channel, morons.

Just like Romneycare, already a great success with none of the Pub dupe horrors. Costs rising 2%/year as opposed t0 15%, no scam like our present overpriced Pub crony BS. Change the channel, morons.

Watch the commercials and buy what you're told to. Roll over and go back to sleep.

I guess he was probably relieved they ultimately opted for a private sector solution, based on transparent, competitive markets and room for innovation.

That isn't what Obamacare is, nitwit.

I have to disagree. Greenbeard's characterization is accurate enough. But it's fair to point out equivocations. The term he judiciously avoids is "free", as in "free market" or "freedom" in general, because there is very little of either allowed under the ACA. It creates a mandated, corporate/government-controlled market, which is the core goal of the legislation.

That isn't what Obamacare is, nitwit.

Of course it is.

I have to disagree. Greenbeard's characterization is accurate enough. But it's fair to point out equivocations. The term he judiciously avoids is "free", as in "free market" or "freedom" in general, because there is very little of either allowed under the ACA. It creates a mandated, corporate/government-controlled market, which is the core goal of the legislation.

If you don't like corporations, buy insurance from a member-run health insurance co-operative. Or use a direct primary care arrangement and avoid it expect for "major" expenses covered by a high-deductible plan. Or just keep doing whatever you're doing right now. Or move to Vermont and get in on their single-payer plan.

If you don't like corporations, buy insurance from a member-run health insurance co-operative. Or use a direct primary care arrangement and avoid it expect for "major" expenses covered by a high-deductible plan. Or just keep doing whatever you're doing right now. Or move to Vermont and get in on their single-payer plan.

You're missing the point (deliberately?). What I don't like is government dictating our personal decisions. Being forced to choose "one from column A and one from column B" is not freedom.

Please point out what's false about his statements. "Fear Mongering" is a common term used by the naive and complacent.

No, it's not fear mongering. It's realizing what is actually in a monstrosity of a bill that nobody was allowed to read before passage was rammed through Congress. It is actually a lot worse than what Mr. Rogers described.

New Topics

Forum List

Back