Obamacare and how DEMOCRATS FAILED US ALL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
How Obamacare Town Halls Went From Chaotic To Downright Frightening
“I was getting spit on. My staff was getting kicked. We were getting calls using the N word every day.”

In August 2009, the debate over the proposed Affordable Care Act made its way into town hall meetings across the country. Democrats hoped to use the forums to explain the complexities of health care reform and dispel any myths. They came with long-winded answers and PowerPoint slides.

Tea party conservatives had another plan: They saw these earnest settings as opportunities for rage. The gatherings quickly devolved into shouting matches and even physical altercations. Democrats were accused of torching the Constitution and handing people with disabilities a death sentence.

I remember attending a town hall in my city back in 09'. And our democratic congressman, with his then pre-selected white hicks only agenda, asking all the fucked questions and him, claiming ignorance on 99% of the questions..."I'm confused too" he would laugh while holding up this book with hundreds of papers peeling out of it. I remember sitting their raising my hand over and over and over and being ignored by the white news bitch with the micro-phone and I knew then that this new black man in the white house, had real enemies out here and it came cloaked in a democratic label.

Providing healthcare to citizens of this country should never have been a us against them debate. All of us, those of us working day in and day out, all of us pay for the uninsured and have been doing so for DECADES. So to have someone finally try to address this and do something about it...turn into a white man's battle for taking his country back??? Where in the hell did we go wrong on this? Well, I'll tell you. Democrats, these lazy good for nothing cowards, who once elected is afraid of doing anything that will jeapordize his job, his freebee, his welfare, his livelihood, stood silent...afraid to defend and define just what ACA meant and how it was good for the country. Instead, they allowed the conservatives and rednecks and the GOP to define it for us...thus the name Obamacare, that will go down in history with that title. I loathe democrats who cower behind their office doors afraid. And I am ashamed of all of those who abandoned Obama in his time of need in implimenting ACA. I hope history does it job is calling out these cowards and it will.
5744944b1600002a00f9455c.jpeg

and yet you seem to be a supporter of these people as a whole.....at least thats what i get out of your many threads and posts....

• Banned
and yet you seem to be a supporter of these people as a whole.....at least thats what i get out of your many threads and posts....
Show me one thread, just one where I support Hillary? Show me one thread, other than DEFENDING OBAMA AND REAL PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS, where I blindly defend democrats?

You can't show me, because unlike you nuts, I think for myself!!

Show me one thread, just one where I support Hillary? Show me one thread, other than DEFENDING OBAMA AND REAL PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS, where I blindly defend democrats?

Pinkotiger...have someone read you Harry's post again, but ask them to do so slowly. That way you might figue out how stupid your reply was.

Trump's policies would be the best presidential policies for black Americans since the 1980s. That's a fact and it's one reason Dems are quietly terrified of a Trump presidency.

do you know what "as a whole" means?.....and i did say thats what me and many here get out of the threads and posts you put up....and as many lefties here have told the righties,if you support some of the republican candidates or some of their policies,you are supporting the republicans.....that goes for the lefties too.....if you support Obama and REAL progressive Democrats....you basically as a whole,support the Democrats.........

Forum List

Back