Obamacare allows you to keep your children on your insurance until they are 26....

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Some of the conservatives here stated that they didn't like this stipulation of the President's Healthcare plan. While there are legitimate concerns over the legislation--I don't see how you can be forced to buy health insurance--this is (or at least should be) one of the absolute wins for all involved.

The public gets to keep their college aged kids on their employer insurance

The insurance companies get 7 to 8 more years of premiums

The young adults/kids get good insurance while they are starting their careers or working on their degrees

Preventative health (which is much cheaper than emergency care) increases so the use of often-times publicly funded emergency rooms is less thus saving the public money

I'm curious why the conservatives are against this. Are you also against sending your kids to college?

How much would emergency care cost for all the strawmen you just knocked over?......

How funny they forget these people are all voters.

why is it the republicans dont seem to worry about alienating voters?

Because they just make laws to keep them from voting instead of trying to actually appeal to American voters.

How funny they forget these people are all voters.

why is it the republicans dont seem to worry about alienating voters?

Because they just make laws to keep them from voting instead of trying to actually appeal to American voters.

So being a voter entitles you to being a lazy leech that NO ONE else has the right to call you on?

I speak my mind. Don't like it don't vote for ME. They are my words, no one else's.

Why do you accept the facts surrounding this issue and not the facts surround the ohter issue candycorn?

how great is our very own dictator.

he can tell companies what they MUST DO.

That's fantastic!

Now they can be contributing members to OWS and Obamas reelection efforts without worrying!

Well, they will be healthy enough to do whatever they want. Why are you against someone else having health care it when it doesn't cost you a dime?

Who's paying for all this "free" healthcare, asswipe?

Candycorn are you trying to reafirm your liberal status?

You're a bore.

TM is a wild boar.

wild-boar-festival.jpeg

That's fantastic!

Now they can be contributing members to OWS and Obamas reelection efforts without worrying!

Well, they will be healthy enough to do whatever they want. Why are you against someone else having health care it when it doesn't cost you a dime?

Who's paying for all this "free" healthcare, asswipe?

The premiums that the parents are paying pay for their kids healthcare. Asswipe.

everyone.

And we do it because it will bring healthcare cost down in the big picture.

keeping people healthy rather than waiting for their condition to become full blown and then dealt with in an emergency room is not cost effective.

Forum List

Back