ObamaCare - $700 - $1,000 FINE for the little guy?

And who decides if I can't afford it? Me? ... I didn't think so.

No, you don't get to write the law all by your little self to say whatever it is you'd like it to say, sorry. Hope that doesn't hurt your poor widdle feewings.

Exactly. This law takes away our right to decide for ourselves - on the most personal of decisions. It sacrifices fundamental self-determination in favor of a mandated, corporate "solution". It's authoritarian government at its worst and I'll fight it until it's gone or I'm dead.

It is none of that. There are absolutely no criminal penalties for failing to buy health insurance or for failing to pay the tax penalty.

What have I got wrong, jackass? You keep spouting this line over and over, yet you've failed to cite a single aspect of the law that I've got wrong.

So far - all of it.

It is none of that. There are absolutely no criminal penalties for failing to buy health insurance or for failing to pay the tax penalty.

Save the flim-flam. There are penalties. Regardless of whether they technically qualify as 'criminal', you will be punished for defying the law. If you 'resist', you'll go to jail. Under PPACA, you are not free to decide for yourself how to pay for your health care. You are ordered to play the corporate insurance game whether you want to or not. You can't lie your way out of that 'fact', and neither can Obama.

What have I got wrong, jackass? You keep spouting this line over and over, yet you've failed to cite a single aspect of the law that I've got wrong.

So far - all of it.

Heh... can't come up with anything, eh?

Last edited:
No, you don't get to write the law all by your little self to say whatever it is you'd like it to say, sorry. Hope that doesn't hurt your poor widdle feewings.

Exactly. This law takes away our right to decide for ourselves - on the most personal of decisions. It sacrifices fundamental self-determination in favor of a mandated, corporate "solution". It's authoritarian government at its worst and I'll fight it until it's gone or I'm dead.

You're so fucking dumb.just stop talking dude.

the penalty is not on YOU, correct, but your employer it is...you idiot.

Go take a onlie crash course on Politics, stupid. you're so fucking lost.

If you 'resist', you'll go to jail.

NO MORON, read this: YOU WILL NOT GO TO JAIL. THE ACA SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITS CRIMINAL PENALTIES FOR FAILURE TO BUY HEALTH INSURANCE OR PAY THE PENALTY.

My fuck you are stupid.

Again with the equivocation and flim-flam? You're trying to 'suggest' (otherwise known as lying), that compliance with PPACA is voluntary. It is not. You will be penalized if you do not comply. If you resist this penalty - if you refuse to pay your taxes (the penalty is levied as a 'tax') you will be punished accordingly, and refusal to pay your taxes gets 'criminal'. They wrote this line into the bill just so shills like you could use it to deceive idiots. Good luck with that.

If you 'resist', you'll go to jail.

NO MORON, read this: YOU WILL NOT GO TO JAIL. THE ACA SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITS CRIMINAL PENALTIES FOR FAILURE TO BUY HEALTH INSURANCE OR PAY THE PENALTY.

My fuck you are stupid.

Again with the equivocation and flim-flam? You're trying to 'suggest' (otherwise known as lying), that compliance with PPACA is voluntary. It is not. You will be penalized if you do not comply. If you resist this penalty - if you refuse to pay your taxes (the penalty is levied as a 'tax') you will be punished accordingly, and refusal to pay your taxes gets 'criminal'. They wrote this line into the bill just so shills like you could use it to deceive idiots. Good luck with that.

Exactly. you are correct.

but don't waste you time trying to convince the idiots of the world. let em suffer.

but don't waste you time trying to convince the idiots of the world. let em suffer.

I hear ya. I try to take consolation in the notion that the idiots will get the government they deserve. The only problem is, all of us will get the government the idiots deserve.

I hear ya. I try to take consolation in the notion that the idiots will get the government they deserve. The only problem is, all of us will get the government the idiots deserve.

True, but you can always vote with your dollar, never forget that.

True, but you can always vote with your dollar, never forget that.
I do that all the time, now if we could just get others to follow suit, then we just might get their attention again.

This is the best method in the world to make change with, the only problem is, is that Barack is wanting to use our dollars to do it with..

Forum List

Back