OBAMACARE: 32 Million New Patients, 46% less MDs

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
OBAMACARE: 32 Million New Patients, 46% less M.D.s

RATIONING & TOTAL DISASTER INEVITABLE !!!

link:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnkxIh62dQ[/ame]

I thought that UHC is DOA because of court cases and that the GOP congress will de-fund all the necessary setup costs??

• Banned
Eh, 85 percent of Americans did not deserve to see a doctor anytime they wanted anyway.

Your sarcasm is self-defeating. It will be easily misinterpreted by the fools.

Last edited:
I try very hard to believe that people aren't so easily taken in by blatant lies. I want to believe that people are capable of thinking for themselves.

But some of you make it very difficult to keep the faith.

• Banned
I try very hard to believe that people aren't so easily taken in by blatant lies. I want to believe that people are capable of thinking for themselves.

Greenbeard,

Obviously, someone is lying.....BIG TIME !!!

Is it the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD MARXIST Obambo....... or, is it Dr. David Janda MD ?????

or, is it Dr. David Janda MD ?????

If that's the guy who just said doctors can go to jail for not meeting meaningful use criteria. Or that ONC somehow has the technical capability (or legal authority) to approve procedure codes in real-time through EHRs. Or that CER in ACA is going to employ some kind of dollars-per-quality adjusted life year (which happens to be specifically forbidden in the legislation).

Yes, he would be the one lying.

I thought that UHC is DOA because of court cases and that the GOP congress will de-fund all the necessary setup costs??

You are assuming a GOP Congress.

And, THAT, and the many other reasons, is THE REASON why there SHOULD be a GOP Congress after the 2010 elections and The EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obambo and his stooges must be thrown out on their arses in 2012.

If that's the guy who just said doctors can go to jail for not meeting meaningful use criteria. Or that ONC somehow has the technical capability (or legal authority) to approve procedure codes in real-time through EHRs. Or that CER in ACA is going to employ some kind of dollars-per-quality adjusted life year (which happens to be specifically forbidden in the legislation).

Thread Killah!

I try very hard to believe that people aren't so easily taken in by blatant lies. I want to believe that people are capable of thinking for themselves. But some of you make it very difficult to keep the faith.

empty words. Try posting a coherent thought/opinion.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TbGjt-weA[/ame]

I am sure the facts are there for verification.

FACT ONE: Obamacare will incur 32 Million ADDITIONAL more currently non-paying patients. True or False ?

FACT TWO: Given the data, there is a projection that there will be 46% less MDs. True or False ?

FACT THREE: Even without the projection, with 32 million ADDITIONAL currently none paying patients and the SAME number of MDs there WILL be prodigious rationing ? True or False ?

You want to keep faith with the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD MARXIST Obambo with his exemplary record of "integrity".....then keep playing the fool.

Last edited:
The FDA is already on a path to delist Avastin for breast cancer for no other reason than cost.

That means private plans will drop any reimbursement for it whatsoever

Welcome to, "What is the end of your life worth?"

OBAMACARE: 32 Million New Patients, 46% less M.D.s

RATIONING & TOTAL DISASTER INEVITABLE !!!

link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnkxIh62dQ
Dr. David Janda is a conservative free-market Republican and former Bush administration appointee. He is not acting on behalf of the medical profession, but as a conservative policy wonk. As I recall this is the guy who was behind the much published "Death Squads" propaganda, which is based on single item in the healthcare bill that addresses end of life counselling which is highly endorsed by the AMA .

TMF: more from the lunatic fringe - long! / Atheist Fools

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services today announced the members of the Federal Coordinating Council for Comparative Effectiveness Research. Authorized by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), the new Council will help coordinate research and guide investments in comparative effectiveness research funded by the Recovery Act.

The Council will not recommend clinical guidelines for payment, coverage or treatment. The Council will consider the needs of populations served by federal programs and opportunities to build and expand on current investments and priorities. It will also provide input on priorities for the $400 million fund in the Recovery Act that the Secretary will allocate to advance this type of research.
Comparative effectiveness research provides information on the relative strengths and weakness of various medical interventions. Such research will give clinicians and patients valid information to make decisions that will improve the performance of the U.S. health care system. Calling this healthcare rationing is as ridiculous as calling end of life counselling a "Death Squad".

Federal Coordinating Council for Comparative Effectiveness Research Membership

It's all death panels.

The only parts that aren't causing disruption are the ones waived: exemptions for mini plans such as McDonald's hourly workers and 28 other companies offer. prohibitions for lasering out policies in groups with children with pre-existing conditions or "children up to 26 years...waived before the election.

The Avastin decision was kicked until after the election.

He is not acting on behalf of the medical profession, but as a conservative policy wonk.

No, a policy wonk is someone who actually knows policy. This guy is just making shit up (jail for not being a meaningful user? :lol: ). He's acting as a hack.

Last edited:
palin7w.jpg

Forum List

Back