obama

Noose is obviously a kid, I mean there's no way a full grown adult would behave in such a manner. Unless of course, he's just a far left tool and doesn't posses the intellect it takes for a serious debate. Either, or.

Noose is obviously a kid, I mean there's no way a full grown adult would behave in such a manner. Unless of course, he's just a far left tool and doesn't posses the intellect it takes for a serious debate. Either, or.

I agree, it is distressing when a pair of adolescents exchange insults to the detriment of a thread. Does anyone recall the thread of this thread ofter the pages filled with two guy's (did I mistype guy and use "u" where I should have used"a"?) going through foreplay. I mean couldn't they at least take it to PM's?

Unions are the only way a large group of workers can get any parity with a small number of owners.

If we truly had more morality based owners/corporations, we wouldn't need unions, but we don't. The guiding principle to too many today is greed and greed alone.
The pity is that the "greedy" corporate leaders know nothing about so much that they mistake paying low wages with increasing profits.
Henry Ford opposed Unions because he saw them as a tool of the Mob. He also paid his workers significantly better than other companies, because he saw well recompensed workers as a benefit to a company. The result was one of the most successful corporations in the 20th century.

Like the free market, Unions are not panacea for all worker ills. Many unions no longer have any interest except siphoning money from both workers and bosses. A change is needed in the way Unions operate.

But that won't happen until a Henry Ford mentality re-emerges and then the unions won't have as much leverage. I agree with your premise in general.

Unfortunately he's a Grown-ass (m)an...

He has Issues though, as his Wealth of HomoErotica that he's Posted on these Forums Illustrates...

He Finds Joy in being an Asshole...

Some People do.

He must be a Gem in Real Life.

:)

peace...

He has Issues though, as his Wealth of HomoErotica that he's Posted on these Forums Illustrates...

Some People do.

peace...

ahhh mal is back for more of my pointing out his gay closeted status, you just cant stay away can you bitch?:lol::lol::lol:

a convict is a convict, he should have gave the shot to an honorable person, say a veteran, instead of some one who broke the law and went to prison.

This post is going to be saved for previty. I will remember this when they find more of obamas czars are convicts.

Do you even know how ani American that sounds? I bet you have broken the law and simply were not caught you are an angel n diguise :doubt:

so what we have here is pixiestix the conservative who loves convicts, very good of you, i myself support those on the right side of the law.

Then acorn and seiu and other obama organs must have your distain eh?

so what we have here is pixiestix the conservative who loves convicts, very good of you, i myself support those on the right side of the law.

You know nothing of the law and you know nothing about military strategy. You are what we down here in Texas call a poser. You pretend to be a lot of things but in reality you are nothing.

texas is the ignorance capitol of the United States so I gladly wear your opinion of me as a badge of honor.

How does "fuck you, slut," work for you?:eusa_eh:

it ain't our fault you ignorant fucks can't follow the lead of some normal people for once.:cool:

Some People do.

peace...

ahhh mal is back for more of my pointing out his gay closeted status, you just cant stay away can you bitch?:lol::lol::lol:

I was Talking to a Texan, Dipshit... Not you.

Sit back down and Shut the Fuck up you Broken Homo Record!... :lol::lol::lol:

peace...

Some People do.

peace...

I was Talking to a Texan, Dipshit... Not you.

Sit back down and Shut the Fuck up you Broken Homo Record!... :lol::lol::lol:

peace...

back for more!!! you just cant get enough can you you little bitch!!! dont worry tomorrows friday so you can put on your leathers and go cruise the leather bars and release all that pent up frustration that comes with being a closeted homosexual.

Forum List

Back