Obama....

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
lashes out at questioner .....Question seemed to piss him off some....

An elderly women asks Obama a question covering 3 different topics, terrorism, borders, and illegals, and as is typical, Obama doesn't differentiate between them, so actually answers none of them to any satisfaction.....

Dems just don't seem to want to tell voters EXACTLY what they think about guarding and closing the borders to illegals and what the hell they will do about the ones already here.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty6krf18huA[/ame]

Probably because the democratic candidates, and democratic representation as a whole, are too preoccupied with trying to trick the democratic voting base into voting for something they are being sold as "change", when in reality it is just going to be more of the same. Can't risk that by possibly giving away the secret! :eusa_shhh:

Meet the new boss...same as the old boss.

lashes out at questioner .....Question seemed to piss him off some....

An elderly women asks Obama a question covering 3 different topics, terrorism, borders, and illegals, and as is typical, Obama doesn't differentiate between them, so actually answers none of them to any satisfaction.....

Dems just don't seem to want to tell voters EXACTLY what they think about guarding and closing the borders to illegals and what the hell they will do about the ones already here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty6krf18huA

He got frustrated because she kept insisting that things were true which were lies... you know, like you do.

I can see where that would annoy someone smart like Obama. ;)

He got frustrated because she kept insisting that things were true which were lies... you know, like you do.

I can see where that would annoy someone smart like Obama. ;)

She distinctly asked about what he would do about terrorism (1), are we gonna close the borders (2) and are we gonna get rid of illegals in the country (3)...
The rest of her words were to garbled to understand.....

and Obama went off on the WTC tangent.....answering nothing.....

Now you know as well as I that he didn't address any of her points....
I couldn't hear her insist on anything, if your implying she was saying that the terrorist were coming across the southern border or something...and neither could you from that video...
so lets can the bullshit and spin.....it wouldn't hurt you to be truthful yourself once in awhile...so far the only lies here are yours, claiming the lady insisted something....
The fact of the matter is...Obama dodged that question as slick and skillfully
as all the Dims do....

blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah derrrrrrrrr blah blah blah blah.

:rolleyes:

Exactly... *yawn*

:eusa_clap: Thats seems to be the favorite post of eveyone that gets his or her ass kicked in a debate....actually ...its better to just fade away than show you have no argument to make....:badgrin:

:eusa_clap: Thats seems to be the favorite post of eveyone that gets his or her ass kicked in a debate....actually ...its better to just fade away than show you have no argument to make....:badgrin:

as all the Dims do....

Face it... when you generalize and make retarded blanket statements you lose about half your interest value. You are just not worth replying to with the next 20 tangent posts of "nuh uh, your side sucks"

Feel free to interpret that as an admission that you totally dominated the subject though. Maybe if I pump up your ego today you'll share the goddamn cranberry sauce tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving, Alpha.

Or maybe it's like Shogun says and you're just an ignorant bore.
Me? I have my own cranberry sauce. ;)
But happy thanksgiving, anyway.

Forum List

Back