9. Did Nothing to help with the oil spill
10. Sued Arizona for imigration law
11. Refuses to seal our borders
12. Crammed healthcare down our throats
13. Is in waaaay over his head as POTUS
14. Is hiding his birth certificate and law review writings
15. Has way too many "Questionable" friends hanging around the WH:eek:
16. Is indebted to the unions
17. And..... And..... And.....And.......The list goes on & on........

DD~

This specific political discussion thread is indistinguishable from any other thread in this forum.

Still a better choice than McCain/Palin?

Object of unfounded hate from the extreme right?

Ran as a anti-war social conscious left wing candidate, but has governed as a ???

Let me fix that for you

Still as bad of a choice as mccain/palin

Object of well founded hate from many and blind hate from the right

Ran as an anti-war, anti gitmo, social concious, Social Democrat canidate but has governed as an arrogant man who derides the common citizen for questioning his ideas.

Your fix is not acceptable. Those are your opinions. Sad in my opinion.

This specific political discussion thread is indistinguishable from any other thread in this forum.

Your self-congratulation is noted. You are wrong however.

(A) your vanity thread here has better pictures.

(B) in other political discussion threads (some, not all -- well, perhaps in just a few), the tenor of the debate occasionally is elevated and alleged facts are even presented, subject to questioning and refutation. Here, the only "credits" are photo credits that get buried inside the image code.

This specific political discussion topic thread was vague and without any specific direction. I find it extremely distinuishable as this thread basically has No Topic to discuss. Many other specific threads are several pages long. Maybe if you choose a more specific topic you might see more specific political discussion that would be more reader worthy.

IMHO,
DD~

Still a better choice than McCain/Palin?

Object of unfounded hate from the extreme right?

Ran as a anti-war social conscious left wing candidate, but has governed as a ???

Let me fix that for you

Still as bad of a choice as mccain/palin

Object of well founded hate from many and blind hate from the right

Ran as an anti-war, anti gitmo, social concious, Social Democrat canidate but has governed as an arrogant man who derides the common citizen for questioning his ideas.

Your fix is not acceptable. Those are your opinions. Sad in my opinion.

:lol:

Thanks for the smile :D.

Your self-congratulation is noted. You are wrong however.

(A) your vanity thread here has better pictures.

(B) in other political discussion threads (some, not all -- well, perhaps in just a few), the tenor of the debate occasionally is elevated and alleged facts are even presented, subject to questioning and refutation. Here, the only "credits" are photo credits that get buried inside the image code.

No. YOU are wrong!

(Now, the tenor of the debate has been elevated.)

The OP has racist intentions, it's obvious.

threadclosed.gif

This specific political discussion topic thread was vague and without any specific direction. I find it extremely distinuishable as this thread basically has No Topic to discuss. Many other specific threads are several pages long. Maybe if you choose a more specific topic you might see more specific political discussion that would be more reader worthy.

IMHO,
DD~

Agreed. What this thread needs is a lolcat to provide specific discussion.

CatSerious.jpg

And now it is reader worthy. :cool:

Forum List

Back