Obama, you will fail if…….

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMA, YOU WILL FAIL IF…….

You don’t do what you know has to be done to fix the economy. Congress know also but they are not about fixing the economy but making sure Obama fails even it is means starving the elderly, children, disabled, the poorest and the military. Tax cuts for the rich don’t create jobs here but in Mexico, India, etc.

Congress will not let Bush tax cuts for the rich expire, that did not create any jobs during the Bush reign or the three years Obama has been in office, and raise taxes on the 1%ers, tax or tariff those business that move out of the country taking jobs and creating unemployment and force them to return or go bankrupt.

Obama got the car out of the ditch but it still needs to be repaired and that takes money and not from the elderly, children, disabled, poorest and the military.

If Obama does not do what has to be done to fix our broken economy that was broken before the took office he will fail and Radical Right Wing Extremists will take office in 2012 and they will do exactly what Obama should have done and repair the economy.

He's been trying, but the GOP keeps stopping him.

I predict a bloodbath for the GOP in 2012 like the Dems took in 2010.

Maybe even worse.

Don't you already have a thread on this...?
unsure.gif

LOL, I just love these threads...

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA..now they want him TO FORCE something or another..

well if it takes money, you all pony up yours...OUR COUNTRY IS BROKE.

my gawd...:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back