obama you jerk

Bush was president during 911

did you forget or are you trying some history rewriting?

1) Clinton had the opportunities but let Osama slide.

2) The plans were made and setup during the Clinton years.

3) eh, a few other reasons but I'm too lazy and tired right now..:eusa_angel:

btw.. If Obama can blame Bush for his first term constant failures and probably his second term constant failures also. It's only fair that Clinton accept the blame for 9/11 and the deep recession Bush inherited..

Clinton was president when we had the first attack on the World Trade Center. Had he acted, we would never have had the second. But, he didn't act and the terrorists got a very real sense that there would be no action.

Sort of like the attack on Benghazi and the attack in Algeria got bupkis from the presidebt, making the next attack that much more horrific.

btw.. If Obama can blame Bush for his first term constant failures and probably his second term constant failures also. It's only fair that Clinton accept the blame for 9/11 and the deep recession Bush inherited..

Bush Jr went after Saddam for his dad Bush Sr who failed to do the job in his term and Obama got Osama who actually was responsible for 9/11.

Why even play the blame game?

Bush Jr went after Saddam for his dad Bush Sr who failed to do the job in his term and Obama got Osama who actually was responsible for 9/11.

a little tit for 4+ years of Democrat/Obama/liberal media tat...:lol:

Obama just followed the established Bush plan but the navy seals deserve all the credit.

Former special forces officers slam Obama over leaks on bin Laden killing - CNN.com

And you know that how? Oh ya....because your media geniuses told you that.....

And you know that how? Oh ya....because your media geniuses told you that.....

Are you saying that Bush Jr did not get Saddam and Obama did not get Osama? :dunno:

At any rate to me it's non productive to blame why not talk about a different solution you would have brought to the table if you had the power?

Forum List

Back